Throttle883
Explorer
SW 315
CW 211
GW185
Had gastric bypass back in July 23.
After losing 75 pounds, I hit a wall. The number on the scale just wouldn't budge. Some of it came back and I tipped the scale at 247. Then I ended up in the hospital because of blood pressure problems.
Tirz was started on 5/01/26 and wow, a lot has shifted.
First set of labs
05/06/26
Testosterone 324
A1c 5.2
Cholesterol 170
Triglycerides 83
HDL 46
VLDL 13
LDL 111
AST 53
ALT 51
(Now)
06/01/26
Testosterone 369
A1c 4.8
Cholesterol 164
Triglycerides 98
HDL 47
VLDL 20
LDL 117
AST 25
ALT 29
Later this week I'm seeing my endocrinologist again so they can pull a more complete panel. I want every hormone checked. GH is something I'm curious about. I've just restarted TRT after being off it for 3 years.
This morning's blood pressure reading… 134/84
Tirz 5mg
Tesa 2mg
Semax/Selank 2mg
(E) Glow
CW 211
GW185
Had gastric bypass back in July 23.
After losing 75 pounds, I hit a wall. The number on the scale just wouldn't budge. Some of it came back and I tipped the scale at 247. Then I ended up in the hospital because of blood pressure problems.
Tirz was started on 5/01/26 and wow, a lot has shifted.
First set of labs
05/06/26
Testosterone 324
A1c 5.2
Cholesterol 170
Triglycerides 83
HDL 46
VLDL 13
LDL 111
AST 53
ALT 51
(Now)
06/01/26
Testosterone 369
A1c 4.8
Cholesterol 164
Triglycerides 98
HDL 47
VLDL 20
LDL 117
AST 25
ALT 29
Later this week I'm seeing my endocrinologist again so they can pull a more complete panel. I want every hormone checked. GH is something I'm curious about. I've just restarted TRT after being off it for 3 years.
This morning's blood pressure reading… 134/84
Tirz 5mg
Tesa 2mg
Semax/Selank 2mg
(E) Glow