60 Vials Fit in a Medium Hydrapeak

Grogu

Explorer
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
651
Reaction score
2
Location
Coruscant
For anyone curious about storage options... a medium hydrapeak holds 60 vials with no inserts needed, split as 30 per level.

Plan is to add a few desiccant packets, stick it at the bottom of the freezer, and write chicken livers on the label.

Row 1:





e20a0e7602d398ac62e943e108a8b58d454f31d7decd650feb27896129d59aef.webp


Row 2:

cdb2d2dce44925f2da0ad4f16d284ce2dff58306652ff7fbd70ebd09e77582cb.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0d783609b6f5f7f6f9db4f7a6ea872177a2c5f20cf4c9a2efa2da948cf80d931.webp
    0d783609b6f5f7f6f9db4f7a6ea872177a2c5f20cf4c9a2efa2da948cf80d931.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 6bc4dde94ba22f3468a5bcf160dd389655c840924dfbfddab719da59b76d55bc.webp
    6bc4dde94ba22f3468a5bcf160dd389655c840924dfbfddab719da59b76d55bc.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
Grogu said:

For anyone curious about storage options... a medium hydrapeak holds 60 vials with no inserts needed, split as 30 per level.

Plan is to add a few desiccant packets, stick it at the bottom of the freezer, and write chicken livers on the label.

Row 1:





View attachment 10800

Row 2:

View attachment 10801
Is this the 25oz Hydrapeak?

Those little livers look FRESH!!
 
My setup: the bottom layer is packed the same way, but on level 2 I put in inserts so I can still reach the lower section whenever I need something from it. If all levels hold the same material, though, then this approach is fine.
 
Grogu said:

For anyone curious about storage options... a medium hydrapeak holds 60 vials with no inserts needed, split as 30 per level.

Plan is to add a few desiccant packets, stick it at the bottom of the freezer, and write chicken livers on the label.

Row 1:





View attachment 10800

Row 2:

View attachment 10801

This looks great. After seeing your collection, I feel like picking up more.

Bill
 
HouseCat said:

Grogu said:

For anyone curious about storage options... a medium hydrapeak holds 60 vials with no inserts needed, split as 30 per level.

Plan is to add a few desiccant packets, stick it at the bottom of the freezer, and write chicken livers on the label.

Row 1:





View attachment 10800

Row 2:

View attachment 10801
Is this the 25oz Hydrapeak?

Those little livers look FRESH!!

Yep, 25 Oz. Hard to get over how well 60 vials slot in. As if it was "meant to be".
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

My setup: the bottom layer is packed the same way, but on level 2 I put in inserts so I can still reach the lower section whenever I need something from it. If all levels hold the same material, though, then this approach is fine.

If you're going to need something in the bottom layer, that definitely makes sense. All of these are the same T140 kits. Since they are all the same, I didn't even label the vials.

It's my armageddon supply. 😂
 
Skidude said:

That is impressive!

Are you certain Dung Worms should not be labeled?

Now I'm realizing that because I'm not marking each vial, I ought to add a label both inside and out. Dung worms works, but my worry is that 2 or 3 years down the line I'll forget and mistake it for cagri or something...
 
Grogu said:

Skidude said:

That is impressive!

Are you certain Dung Worms should not be labeled?

Now I'm realizing that because I'm not marking each vial, I ought to add a label both inside and out. Dung worms works, but my worry is that 2 or 3 years down the line I'll forget and mistake it for cagri or something...
Are those dung worms sourced from sector T.140?
 
Grogu said:

Skidude said:

That is impressive!

Are you certain Dung Worms should not be labeled?

Now I'm realizing that because I'm not marking each vial, I ought to add a label both inside and out. Dung worms works, but my worry is that 2 or 3 years down the line I'll forget and mistake it for cagri or something...
....or you might believe it's KPV-5 'tummy medicine' and use an entire vial just to settle your stomach...😵😵😎
 
Grogu said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

My setup: the bottom layer is packed the same way, but on level 2 I put in inserts so I can still reach the lower section whenever I need something from it. If all levels hold the same material, though, then this approach is fine.

If you're going to need something in the bottom layer, that definitely makes sense. All of these are the same T140 kits. Since they are all the same, I didn't even label the vials.

It's my armageddon supply. 😂
Thankfully so—if I had to dig around for one specific vial down at the bottom, I'd lose my mind. It's genuinely a solid setup, though I've got enough for the moment. My only rule: keep away from TG. On the subject of GB, have you checked out WW's latest? I caved. Yeah, I realize it—this guy is exactly what I need.

4df92e6e220965a446c1a34840a3ee550511e9ca09110847f118173e3dfc0de2.webp
 

Attachments

  • 8c5b9886304ccb281fc28d43480f7217f0252a6fe11ab1478c62c359cbb7634a.webp
    8c5b9886304ccb281fc28d43480f7217f0252a6fe11ab1478c62c359cbb7634a.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top