Thee Oohwee
Explorer
"Randy the Research Rat"matt400 said:
What does RS stand for?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"Randy the Research Rat"matt400 said:
What does RS stand for?
Bro.... a migraine from that sticks around for an ENTIRE DAY???????????????????????swimmer said:
Not yet. I want to give it 1 more try, but I have to set aside 1 whole day for what will likely be a migraine.dancs said:
Mr. Blonde said:
Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.
I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.
domiboy said:
Mr. Blonde said:
Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.
I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.
First week of research: 5mg SQ, administered every day.
Alongside that, research has been running 50mg NAD, 3x per week.
Day 1-2: Energy went up in a way that was easy to notice. RS was tearing it up at the gym. That said, RS had slept well and had NAD on day 1 as well.
Days 3-7: Workouts held steady. Nothing obvious changed for RS in terms of energy or performance.
At most, RS lifts might be 5-10% improved. Though placebo is a real possibility there.
Starting today, RS dosing moves up to 7.5mg daily and stays there for all of week 2. Should nothing noticeable show up, the plan is 10mg through week 4, NAD included.
Once 1 month has passed, RS will cycle off 5-amino for a month, with NAD continuing. Performance will keep being tracked, then RS cycles back on with Mots/SS31.
Mayostardayonnaise said:
Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mindThe ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going!
![]()
I picked up the subq version and the pill version as well. Since I'm already injecting myself 8 times daily, taking it orally seemed appealing.... Did you give it another shot? Was the migraine the same?swimmer said:
I have 50 mg oral capsules. About 1 month apart, I tested it twice. On both occasions, I got one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I realize that sounds crazy, but before I give up, I will give it one more try. There is no rush. Perhaps I will take it on a NAD+ day.
ANY NEWS ON 5-AMINO AND/OR NAD+![]()
There's 5am available in 50mg vials. You simply need to search thoroughly.Youarewhen said:
5mg SQ at 5am has worked really well for my RS. If you're able to get it, I'd suggest giving it a shot. Just wish the vials came in something bigger than 50mg. If 100mg vials existed, I'd likely go with 10mg.
Yeah .. the batch I received from this peptide triggered pretty intense ones, and they stuck around for no less than 1 day. I'd be open to giving the injectable form a shot, especially with that neat color, but I've got plenty of other peps ahead of it on my list that probably won't bring on a migraine.dancs said:
Bro.... a migraine from that sticks around for an ENTIRE DAY???????????????????????swimmer said:
Not yet. I want to give it 1 more try, but I have to set aside 1 whole day for what will likely be a migraine.dancs said:
Mr. Blonde said:
Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.
I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.
domiboy said:
Mr. Blonde said:
Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.
I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.
First week of research: 5mg SQ, administered every day.
Alongside that, research has been running 50mg NAD, 3x per week.
Day 1-2: Energy went up in a way that was easy to notice. RS was tearing it up at the gym. That said, RS had slept well and had NAD on day 1 as well.
Days 3-7: Workouts held steady. Nothing obvious changed for RS in terms of energy or performance.
At most, RS lifts might be 5-10% improved. Though placebo is a real possibility there.
Starting today, RS dosing moves up to 7.5mg daily and stays there for all of week 2. Should nothing noticeable show up, the plan is 10mg through week 4, NAD included.
Once 1 month has passed, RS will cycle off 5-amino for a month, with NAD continuing. Performance will keep being tracked, then RS cycles back on with Mots/SS31.
Mayostardayonnaise said:
Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mindThe ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going!
![]()
I picked up the subq version and the pill version as well. Since I'm already injecting myself 8 times daily, taking it orally seemed appealing.... Did you give it another shot? Was the migraine the same?swimmer said:
I have 50 mg oral capsules. About 1 month apart, I tested it twice. On both occasions, I got one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I realize that sounds crazy, but before I give up, I will give it one more try. There is no rush. Perhaps I will take it on a NAD+ day.
ANY NEWS ON 5-AMINO AND/OR NAD+![]()
There's 5am available in 50mg vials. You simply need to search thoroughly.Youarewhen said:
5mg SQ at 5am has worked really well for my RS. If you're able to get it, I'd suggest giving it a shot. Just wish the vials came in something bigger than 50mg. If 100mg vials existed, I'd likely go with 10mg.![]()
What I actually wrote was that each vial holds over 50MG. All it takes is a close reading.dancs said:
Bro.... a migraine from that sticks around for an ENTIRE DAY???????????????????????swimmer said:
Not yet. I want to give it 1 more try, but I have to set aside 1 whole day for what will likely be a migraine.dancs said:
Mr. Blonde said:
Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.
I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.
domiboy said:
Mr. Blonde said:
Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.
I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.
First week of research: 5mg SQ, administered every day.
Alongside that, research has been running 50mg NAD, 3x per week.
Day 1-2: Energy went up in a way that was easy to notice. RS was tearing it up at the gym. That said, RS had slept well and had NAD on day 1 as well.
Days 3-7: Workouts held steady. Nothing obvious changed for RS in terms of energy or performance.
At most, RS lifts might be 5-10% improved. Though placebo is a real possibility there.
Starting today, RS dosing moves up to 7.5mg daily and stays there for all of week 2. Should nothing noticeable show up, the plan is 10mg through week 4, NAD included.
Once 1 month has passed, RS will cycle off 5-amino for a month, with NAD continuing. Performance will keep being tracked, then RS cycles back on with Mots/SS31.
Mayostardayonnaise said:
Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mindThe ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going!
![]()
I picked up the subq version and the pill version as well. Since I'm already injecting myself 8 times daily, taking it orally seemed appealing.... Did you give it another shot? Was the migraine the same?swimmer said:
I have 50 mg oral capsules. About 1 month apart, I tested it twice. On both occasions, I got one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I realize that sounds crazy, but before I give up, I will give it one more try. There is no rush. Perhaps I will take it on a NAD+ day.
ANY NEWS ON 5-AMINO AND/OR NAD+![]()
There's 5am available in 50mg vials. You simply need to search thoroughly.Youarewhen said:
5mg SQ at 5am has worked really well for my RS. If you're able to get it, I'd suggest giving it a shot. Just wish the vials came in something bigger than 50mg. If 100mg vials existed, I'd likely go with 10mg.![]()