5A1MQ

Mr. Blonde

Explorer
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
303
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.

I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.

I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.

First week of research: 5mg SQ, administered every day.

Alongside that, research has been running 50mg NAD, 3x per week.

Day 1-2: Energy went up in a way that was easy to notice. RS was tearing it up at the gym. That said, RS had slept well and had NAD on day 1 as well.

Days 3-7: Workouts held steady. Nothing obvious changed for RS in terms of energy or performance.

At most, RS lifts might be 5-10% improved. Though placebo is a real possibility there.

Starting today, RS dosing moves up to 7.5mg daily and stays there for all of week 2. Should nothing noticeable show up, the plan is 10mg through week 4, NAD included.

Once 1 month has passed, RS will cycle off 5-amino for a month, with NAD continuing. Performance will keep being tracked, then RS cycles back on with Mots/SS31.
 
Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mind 👍 The ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going! 💪
 
matt400 said:

What does RS stand for?
'research subject' 😉

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mind 👍 The ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going! 💪
In the same situation. NAD is also at 50mg. On NAD days, RS definitely experiences the NAD energy boost. I still haven't been able to determine exactly what the 5am effects are. I'm hoping 10mg will be more promising - I also really need to get my RS to sleep at a reasonable hour.

But I'm also eager to begin research on SS...

A few days ago I placed an order for a full 3 months' supply. Since I went in so heavily, I hope it actually works for me lol. I got excited after hearing so many positive things.
 
I picked up nad+ as well. Likely gonna begin mixing that in as well. 100MG 3X weekly. Alongside 5mg of 5A1MQ every day. Ought to produce some sensations from it.
 
For 3 weeks I took 150mg/day in liquid form, then switched to 200mg/day chloride capsules for 2 months, combined with TMG and NR, and I experienced no effect whatsoever.
 
I have 50 mg oral capsules. About 1 month apart, I tested it twice. On both occasions, I got one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I realize that sounds crazy, but before I give up, I will give it one more try. There is no rush. Perhaps I will take it on a NAD+ day.
 
domiboy said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.

I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.

First week of research: 5mg SQ, administered every day.

Alongside that, research has been running 50mg NAD, 3x per week.

Day 1-2: Energy went up in a way that was easy to notice. RS was tearing it up at the gym. That said, RS had slept well and had NAD on day 1 as well.

Days 3-7: Workouts held steady. Nothing obvious changed for RS in terms of energy or performance.

At most, RS lifts might be 5-10% improved. Though placebo is a real possibility there.

Starting today, RS dosing moves up to 7.5mg daily and stays there for all of week 2. Should nothing noticeable show up, the plan is 10mg through week 4, NAD included.

Once 1 month has passed, RS will cycle off 5-amino for a month, with NAD continuing. Performance will keep being tracked, then RS cycles back on with Mots/SS31.

Dose increase update:

-
Yesterday and today, RS raised the dose to slightly above 7.5mg.

(Actually closer to 8.5mg per day, because that was the remainder in the vial.)

  • The night before, RS got only 6 hours of sleep and was already tired prior to pinning
  • RS pinned NAD, then 20min later pinned 5am
  • Only minutes passed before RS felt awake and refreshed
  • The morning workout was excellent. RS felt capable of much more if there had been enough time

To determine whether the higher dose itself is what supplied morning energy, or whether it comes from pairing with NAD, I need more tracking at this larger dose both with and without NAD.

Or maybe NAD alone is responsible? Tomorrow I will keep researching the higher dose without NAD.

It is somewhat early to say. Still, the higher dosing appears promising.
 
I'm curious about how it turned out for you. I'm only a few weeks out from wrapping up the mitochondria stack of SS31/MOTS-c/NAD, and I've already got 50mg of 5 Amino 1MQ ordered to give a try after that.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

I picked up nad+ as well. Likely gonna begin mixing that in as well. 100MG 3X weekly. Alongside 5mg of 5A1MQ every day. Ought to produce some sensations from it.
Right after I finish pinning, 100mg of NAD brings on tingles across my whole body and skin that come and go. The 1st time it happened it startled me — it felt like being back in my raving days 🙂
 
pughster25 said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I picked up nad+ as well. Likely gonna begin mixing that in as well. 100MG 3X weekly. Alongside 5mg of 5A1MQ every day. Ought to produce some sensations from it.
Right after I finish pinning, 100mg of NAD brings on tingles across my whole body and skin that come and go. The 1st time it happened it startled me — it felt like being back in my raving days 🙂
Hoping I get that too
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mind 👍 The ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going! 💪
For my wife and me, 5Amino has worked great as a morning or pre-workout lift. Our dose is 3mg, and what it gives me is a jolt of energy — not like NAD, but it quietly helps me get through the session. I’m certain it affects calorie burn, since I sweat noticeably more while training on it. We take it in the morning, and if a workout falls in the afternoon or evening, we’ll add an 2nd dose for another energy boost.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.

I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.

domiboy said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.

I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.

First week of research: 5mg SQ, administered every day.

Alongside that, research has been running 50mg NAD, 3x per week.

Day 1-2: Energy went up in a way that was easy to notice. RS was tearing it up at the gym. That said, RS had slept well and had NAD on day 1 as well.

Days 3-7: Workouts held steady. Nothing obvious changed for RS in terms of energy or performance.

At most, RS lifts might be 5-10% improved. Though placebo is a real possibility there.

Starting today, RS dosing moves up to 7.5mg daily and stays there for all of week 2. Should nothing noticeable show up, the plan is 10mg through week 4, NAD included.

Once 1 month has passed, RS will cycle off 5-amino for a month, with NAD continuing. Performance will keep being tracked, then RS cycles back on with Mots/SS31.

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mind 👍 The ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going! 💪

swimmer said:

I have 50 mg oral capsules. About 1 month apart, I tested it twice. On both occasions, I got one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I realize that sounds crazy, but before I give up, I will give it one more try. There is no rush. Perhaps I will take it on a NAD+ day.
I picked up the subq version and the pill version as well. Since I'm already injecting myself 8 times daily, taking it orally seemed appealing.... Did you give it another shot? Was the migraine the same?

ANY NEWS ON 5-AMINO AND/OR NAD+
 
Is everyone here using it subcutaneously, or are some of you on an oral version as well?
 
dancs said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.

I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.

domiboy said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Hey, has anyone here tried this and had success with it? I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences.

I picked up the injectable form of 5a1mq and began hitting 5mg each morning...only since yesterday, so it's way too early for me to notice anything yet.

First week of research: 5mg SQ, administered every day.

Alongside that, research has been running 50mg NAD, 3x per week.

Day 1-2: Energy went up in a way that was easy to notice. RS was tearing it up at the gym. That said, RS had slept well and had NAD on day 1 as well.

Days 3-7: Workouts held steady. Nothing obvious changed for RS in terms of energy or performance.

At most, RS lifts might be 5-10% improved. Though placebo is a real possibility there.

Starting today, RS dosing moves up to 7.5mg daily and stays there for all of week 2. Should nothing noticeable show up, the plan is 10mg through week 4, NAD included.

Once 1 month has passed, RS will cycle off 5-amino for a month, with NAD continuing. Performance will keep being tracked, then RS cycles back on with Mots/SS31.

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Once my 5 Am supply is gone, this is pretty much the plan I had in mind 👍 The ss31 is still something I need, though. For a bit over a month now, I’ve been taking as much as 2mg of 5 Am 5 days per week, and I’m 3 weeks into NAD, having just increased to 50 mg two times a week. On the NAD days, the boost is unmistakable, and I figure you all may get more out of it than I do, since my main reason is a general energy lift (getting up early, raising kids, and so on) rather than gym gains - but if it turns out that more equals more, then heck, I’ll wind up using it to get my weight training going! 💪

swimmer said:

I have 50 mg oral capsules. About 1 month apart, I tested it twice. On both occasions, I got one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I realize that sounds crazy, but before I give up, I will give it one more try. There is no rush. Perhaps I will take it on a NAD+ day.
I picked up the subq version and the pill version as well. Since I'm already injecting myself 8 times daily, taking it orally seemed appealing.... Did you give it another shot? Was the migraine the same?

ANY NEWS ON 5-AMINO AND/OR NAD+
Not yet. I want to give it 1 more try, but I have to set aside 1 whole day for what will likely be a migraine.😨
 
5mg SQ at 5am has worked really well for my RS. If you're able to get it, I'd suggest giving it a shot. Just wish the vials came in something bigger than 50mg. If 100mg vials existed, I'd likely go with 10mg.
 
Back
Top