5 amino 1mq experience ?

dandam

Explorer
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome
I take 5Amino1mq at 5mg each day. After how long should any effect and weight loss show up? It's been 2 weeks since I began — when can I look for something?
 
dandam said:

I take 5Amino1mq at 5mg each day. After how long should any effect and weight loss show up? It's been 2 weeks since I began — when can I look for something?




5-Amino-1MQ Injectable Experiences?



My search turned up little beyond the standard oral schedules, or the fact that injectable dosing varies wildly. I'm hoping to hear from people who have actually been injecting it themselves. If that's you, what dose are you using, and what, if anything, are you...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
In my case it works as something that lifts energy and metabolism rather than a weight loss drug in the way the GLPs are.
 
I’ve taken it orally at 50mg, once each morning, across several cycles.

What I noticed was a boost in energy—quite pronounced early on—plus steadier energy across the day. A lot of folks report getting nothing positive from it, but my own response was different…it hit me strongly enough that I went looking for bulk powder to make my own caps, since the info I came across pointed to oral use working better.
 
Back
Top