48-vial HydroPeak: what would you stock if peptides vanished tomorrow?

desinr-gal said:

Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
why recon ahead of time? lyophilized remains stable for many years
My bad. What I meant was that the hydropeak would be packed with T120 lyophilized vials. Whenever I need a dose, I'd take one out and divide it into 3 reconstituted vials of 40mg each. I'd use 1 and put the remaining 2 in the freezer for later. At 10mg per dose, a single hydropeak would cover me for 12 years.
 
Pocket said:

desinr-gal said:

Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
why recon ahead of time? lyophilized remains stable for many years
My bad. What I meant was that the hydropeak would be packed with T120 lyophilized vials. Whenever I need a dose, I'd take one out and divide it into 3 reconstituted vials of 40mg each. I'd use 1 and put the remaining 2 in the freezer for later. At 10mg per dose, a single hydropeak would cover me for 12 years.
Possibly, provided tirz continued to work for you across that entire stretch.
 
Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
This method works for me.
 
T120s, no question! The main reason is that even though I've got some nice stackables on the way, peptides are a new area for me — Tirz is the only 1 I've used, and I'm a big fan. On top of that it holds up well and survives a reconstituted freeze, and at the dose I'm on now, 48 T-120s would carry me for 20-something years! 🤩

Edit: Appreciate this fun post!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Pocket said:

desinr-gal said:

Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
why recon ahead of time? lyophilized remains stable for many years
My bad. What I meant was that the hydropeak would be packed with T120 lyophilized vials. Whenever I need a dose, I'd take one out and divide it into 3 reconstituted vials of 40mg each. I'd use 1 and put the remaining 2 in the freezer for later. At 10mg per dose, a single hydropeak would cover me for 12 years.
Possibly, provided tirz continued to work for you across that entire stretch.

From what I've come across in the literature, nothing points to that being a problem.
 
This isn't about what you'd tack onto the stash you already have. It's a hypothetical: you're limited to 48 vials, full stop. Given that, here's my pick:

HGH 36Iu - 40

Reta 60mg - 10

I figure 1 bottle of reta could stretch to 2months, letting me run a 2-4 month cycle annually based on what I need. (im fairly lean)

And seriously, thank God Test isnt a peptide lol.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

This isn't about what you'd tack onto the stash you already have. It's a hypothetical: you're limited to 48 vials, full stop. Given that, here's my pick:

HGH 36Iu - 40

Reta 60mg - 10

I figure 1 bottle of reta could stretch to 2months, letting me run a 2-4 month cycle annually based on what I need. (im fairly lean)

And seriously, thank God Test isnt a peptide lol.

Strictly speaking, a peptide chain maxes out at 50 amino acids... Since HGH is built from 191 amino acids, it qualifies as a protein. So that works in your favor!

If Reta is the one you'd choose in this hypothetical, you may as well stock larger vials of it.
 
Pocket said:

desinr-gal said:

Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
why recon ahead of time? lyophilized remains stable for many years
My bad. What I meant was that the hydropeak would be packed with T120 lyophilized vials. Whenever I need a dose, I'd take one out and divide it into 3 reconstituted vials of 40mg each. I'd use 1 and put the remaining 2 in the freezer for later. At 10mg per dose, a single hydropeak would cover me for 12 years.
Now it clicks. 😁
 
BNLFL said:

I'm after 7 out of those 48 Hydropeaks, and once I have them I'll fill you in.
When you're going that large, cylinders waste space badly (assuming space is something you're short on)

Labs use cryo storage boxes sized for 100 vials in a 10x10 layout. The ideal setup would be tracking down an insulated lunch cooler that those boxes could fit inside
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

BNLFL said:

I'm after 7 out of those 48 Hydropeaks, and once I have them I'll fill you in.
When you're going that large, cylinders waste space badly (assuming space is something you're short on)

Labs use cryo storage boxes sized for 100 vials in a 10x10 layout. The ideal setup would be tracking down an insulated lunch cooler that those boxes could fit inside
No need to worry about me, I've got it handled.
 
BNLFL said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

BNLFL said:

I'm after 7 out of those 48 Hydropeaks, and once I have them I'll fill you in.
When you're going that large, cylinders waste space badly (assuming space is something you're short on)

Labs use cryo storage boxes sized for 100 vials in a 10x10 layout. The ideal setup would be tracking down an insulated lunch cooler that those boxes could fit inside
No need to worry about me, I've got it handled.
So you'll have to tell me yours too, haha — I'm on the hunt for a setup that beats hydro flasks when it comes to space
 
BNLFL said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

BNLFL said:

I'm after 7 out of those 48 Hydropeaks, and once I have them I'll fill you in.
When you're going that large, cylinders waste space badly (assuming space is something you're short on)

Labs use cryo storage boxes sized for 100 vials in a 10x10 layout. The ideal setup would be tracking down an insulated lunch cooler that those boxes could fit inside
No need to worry about me, I've got it handled.
Oh, my bad—we’ve already been through this… haha yeah, you’re the person who put the idea in my head that I needed an upgrade

I’m still on the hunt for a square cooler space that can hold square vial holders
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

BNLFL said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

BNLFL said:

I'm after 7 out of those 48 Hydropeaks, and once I have them I'll fill you in.
When you're going that large, cylinders waste space badly (assuming space is something you're short on)

Labs use cryo storage boxes sized for 100 vials in a 10x10 layout. The ideal setup would be tracking down an insulated lunch cooler that those boxes could fit inside
No need to worry about me, I've got it handled.
So you'll have to tell me yours too, haha — I'm on the hunt for a setup that beats hydro flasks when it comes to space
I won't claim it's superior, and there's no seal on it. It can hold 288 vial, plus I've got 3 other smaller ones. I store it inside a large ziplock bag along with desiccants packs.
 
52 reta R100 vials, since I moved up to the 52 slot inserts, and no other peptide is anywhere near it overall when you look at gram for gram ROI.
 
um, I'm new here and a bit lost.

From what I understand, tirzepatide in liquid form shouldn't be used after it's been frozen — whether that's already mixed or a ready-made liquid. Doesn't freezing mess up the peptide's structure or break it down?

Is the reason people freeze the solution that it's worked out for them personally and they're okay rolling the dice, or is there solid data proving freezing leaves the quality untouched?

I really want to know why tirz specifically gets called “fine to freeze.” Is there some particular explanation for that?
 
hyamsuta said:

um, I'm new here and a bit lost.

From what I understand, tirzepatide in liquid form shouldn't be used after it's been frozen — whether that's already mixed or a ready-made liquid. Doesn't freezing mess up the peptide's structure or break it down?

Is the reason people freeze the solution that it's worked out for them personally and they're okay rolling the dice, or is there solid data proving freezing leaves the quality untouched?

I really want to know why tirz specifically gets called “fine to freeze.” Is there some particular explanation for that?
That's a fair thing to ask, and honestly I don't have a definitive answer. Freezing powders appears to be standard practice around here — plenty of folks even stash them in insulated coolers so a blackout or a thaw cycle won't ruin them.

That said, I've come across posts from members saying they freeze tirz that's already been reconstituted, and I can't figure out the mechanism behind that.
 
Back
Top