48-vial HydroPeak: what would you stock if peptides vanished tomorrow?

Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Somehow the food, drug and alcohol industries all decided to team up. Working out and getting far too healthy has cost them unimaginable sums. So they scraped together their last few cents, paid off every politician they could find, and those politicians have now agreed to outlaw peptides for good!

Say this is your one shot to load a 48 vial hydropeak cooler before peptides are gone forever.

So what goes in it? Keep in mind reconstituted vials do not keep, so a big R60 does not stretch as far as you would think at your dose

My list right now

16 x Reta 15

16 x Tirz 30

16 x CJC no DAC + Ipamorelin
 
Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
 
Somehow the food, drug and alcohol industries all decided to team up. Working out and getting far too healthy has cost them unimaginable sums. So they scraped together their last few cents, paid off every politician they could find, and those politicians have now agreed to outlaw peptides for good!

Say this is your one shot to load a 48 vial hydropeak cooler before peptides are gone forever.

So what goes in it? Keep in mind reconstituted vials do not keep, so a big R60 does not stretch as far as you would think at your dose

My list right now

16 x Reta 15

16 x Tirz 30

16 x CJC no DAC + Ipamorelin

Most likely 48 vials at 36IU each of growth hormone.

GLPs certainly simplify things, but even without peptides I have no trouble keeping my diet in check.
 
Is everything that won't go into the 1 Hydropeak just thrown out?

If that's the case:

Reconstituted Tirz holds up to freezing better than anything else. At 100mg/ml, I'd mix Tirz and load it into 3ml vials. That works out to 14.4g of Tirz, or 18.5 years at 15mg/week, and the remainder I guess I'd hand off to others. (Or put it up for sale 🤔 )
 
I'll locate backers to build a large underground production plant.

These compounds have been outlawed for ages, so what? That means they're gone?

It just turns into a larger enterprise for those who are wealthy, and if you're wealthy you've got the right contacts too.

Forget those 48 vials. Once it's prohibited, I'd move whatever peptide you're after 😂😂😂
 
Thinking about what I've already got put away — 6 years' worth of Tirz, reta and cagri — plus a single kit of Elora that's already on order…

Reta 60 or 120, if I could get it, would get another 28 vials from me. Degradation rate be damned: even if it loses some potency, for me it still beats Tz on its own when the two are stacked.

After that, 20 more vials of Elora. I haven't run it myself yet, but the anecdotes people are sharing line up with the early-stage clinical claims about it performing better. I'll take the gamble rather than miss out lol
 
wileyhorse said:

Thinking about what I've already got put away — 6 years' worth of Tirz, reta and cagri — plus a single kit of Elora that's already on order…

Reta 60 or 120, if I could get it, would get another 28 vials from me. Degradation rate be damned: even if it loses some potency, for me it still beats Tz on its own when the two are stacked.

After that, 20 more vials of Elora. I haven't run it myself yet, but the anecdotes people are sharing line up with the early-stage clinical claims about it performing better. I'll take the gamble rather than miss out lol
Ah, right—swapping my Cagri out for Elora, almost slipped my mind.
 
Lol I own 5 hydrapeaks. Those are fairly packed too. Additional peps sit in boxes inside the deep freeze. Plus I'm still expecting a $1500 gb. I'm covered for a good while here.
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Somehow the food, drug and alcohol industries all decided to team up. Working out and getting far too healthy has cost them unimaginable sums. So they scraped together their last few cents, paid off every politician they could find, and those politicians have now agreed to outlaw peptides for good!

Say this is your one shot to load a 48 vial hydropeak cooler before peptides are gone forever.

So what goes in it? Keep in mind reconstituted vials do not keep, so a big R60 does not stretch as far as you would think at your dose

My list right now

16 x Reta 15

16 x Tirz 30

16 x CJC no DAC + Ipamorelin
What reason is there for me to toss out 3/4 of the Hydrapeaks I own?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Lol I own 5 hydrapeaks. Those are fairly packed too. Additional peps sit in boxes inside the deep freeze. Plus I'm still expecting a $1500 gb. I'm covered for a good while here.
Am I right?...I'm only at low-mid tier hoarder status, yet I've got slightly more than 48 "kits"....If that's how it works, I'd simply grab 1 vial per kit... 👍 😎
 
5byfive said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Somehow the food, drug and alcohol industries all decided to team up. Working out and getting far too healthy has cost them unimaginable sums. So they scraped together their last few cents, paid off every politician they could find, and those politicians have now agreed to outlaw peptides for good!

Say this is your one shot to load a 48 vial hydropeak cooler before peptides are gone forever.

So what goes in it? Keep in mind reconstituted vials do not keep, so a big R60 does not stretch as far as you would think at your dose

My list right now

16 x Reta 15

16 x Tirz 30

16 x CJC no DAC + Ipamorelin
What reason is there for me to toss out 3/4 of the Hydrapeaks I own?
Cylinders waste a lot of room at that scale, assuming space is tight for you.

A 10x10 cube setup would be better (you can get some for little money), paired with an insulated lunch cooler.
 
These hypothetical scenarios are fun to read through. I'm quite fresh to this area and don't have the confidence that many of you seem to have.

24 Reta

12 Ipa/tesa

12 Klow

I don't know how stable blends remain in a deep freezer, but my thinking is that it gives me more value for my money
 
Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
why recon ahead of time? lyophilized remains stable for many years
 
desinr-gal said:

Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
why recon ahead of time? lyophilized remains stable for many years

woundcarping said:

Is everything that won't go into the 1 Hydropeak just thrown out?

If that's the case:

Reconstituted Tirz holds up to freezing better than anything else. At 100mg/ml, I'd mix Tirz and load it into 3ml vials. That works out to 14.4g of Tirz, or 18.5 years at 15mg/week, and the remainder I guess I'd hand off to others. (Or put it up for sale 🤔 )

I was going to reconstitute T300 vials.
 
0 vials. I've already got multiple grams of GLP1s on hand. Plus, skipping the Hydropeak purchase means extra cash in my pocket.
 
woundcarping said:

desinr-gal said:

Pocket said:

Given that tirz can mostly be frozen again, my pick would be 48 T120s: reconstitute, split into 40mg vials, then put them back in the freezer. Make that supply last as long as possible.
why recon ahead of time? lyophilized remains stable for many years

woundcarping said:

Is everything that won't go into the 1 Hydropeak just thrown out?

If that's the case:

Reconstituted Tirz holds up to freezing better than anything else. At 100mg/ml, I'd mix Tirz and load it into 3ml vials. That works out to 14.4g of Tirz, or 18.5 years at 15mg/week, and the remainder I guess I'd hand off to others. (Or put it up for sale 🤔 )

I was going to reconstitute T300 vials.
A loophole executed to perfection right here ☝️
 
Back
Top