46, Starting Out, and Working Toward Better Fitness

Vector

Explorer
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
PNW
Hey everyone, I'm a 46-year-old guy using Reta to shed some weight that just wouldn't budge, and the results have been excellent! I've also had good luck with some recovery peptides. I'm always interested in hearing what's worked for other people.

I've been taking it pretty gradually, but I'm already down 17lbs over 8 weeks! To hit my target weight, I still need to lose 19lbs. 186SW; 169CW; 150GW. My hope is to reach that no later than the end of the year.

With a custom klow blend, my knee, shoulder, back, and sleep have all gotten noticeably better.

Once I move from cutting to recomping, I'm eager to see what happens, but I've got a couple months before I need to worry about that.
 
Welcome! Hearing and reading about wins and personal accounts is something I really enjoy, particularly when people are just starting and using small doses. This journey is only just getting underway for me, and I am still working through some of that early-stage nervousness and learning curve. Wishing you ongoing success on your path.
 
I’m on a path that’s a lot like yours when it comes to both age and losing weight. The way the benefits ripple outward is incredible. This isn’t only about dropping pounds—it’s your whole well-being. Glad to have you here!
 
Back
Top