fatjacked said:
Week 1 — 263.0 lbs at 2.5 mg
Week 2 — 257.9 lbs at 2.5 mg
Week 3 — 258.6 lbs at 2.5 mg
Week 4 — 255.7 lbs at 2.5 mg
Week 5 — 254.0 lbs at 2.5 mg
Week 6 — 253.4 lbs at 3.3 mg
Week 7 — 253.5 lbs at 3.3 mg
Week 8 — 252.4 lbs at 5.0 mg
Week 9 — 247.0 lbs at 5.0 mg
Week 10 — 245.7 lbs at 5.0 mg
Week 11 — 245.5 lbs at 5.0 mg
Week 12 — 245.4 lbs at 5.0 mg
Week 13 — 246.6 lbs at 7.5 mg
Week 14 — 243.5 lbs at 10 mg (split dose)
Week 15 — 241.0 lbs at 7.5 mg
Week 16 — 239.5 lbs at 7.5 mg
Week 17 — 235.1 lbs at 7.5 mg
Week 18 — 234.2 lbs at 7.5 mg
Week 19 — 236.0 lbs on 10 mg (+2 days)
Week 20 — 233.7 lbs at 10 mg
Week 21 — 230.4 lbs at 10 mg (+3.2mg KLOW daily)
Week 21 — 228.4 lbs at 10 mg (+3.2mg KLOW daily, 500mcg Semax NA intranasal daily)
The 10mg dose looks to be doing the job. I've got a 2 week work trip in mid-July, and I'm really hoping to be at my initial GW of 220 by then, then reset / reassess. I added Semax NA this week to see whether it eased any of the anhedonia / brain fog that comes with a cut this long — I do think it's helped a bit, though it's pretty subtle for me.
Sleep has been a touch worse this week — could be the Semax, could be the rising tirz, could be something else entirely... My plan is to run the Semax solo for a week to gauge it, then bring Selank NA in on afternoons during the 2nd week, since plenty of people run the two together. I've also ordered Adamax and Bromantane, and I may cycle each once the Semax runs out to see which I prefer.
On the whole, I expect to reach GW soon and then move more deliberately into recomp / maintenance, probably bringing in some GH secretagogues and/or reta at that stage — but for now I'm holding the course at the current tirz dose.
Week 23: 10 mg, 230.0 (+3.2mg KLOW daily, 500mcg Semax NA intranasal, 500mcg Selank NA intranasal)
Week 24: 10 mg (reduced interval to 6 days), 227.0 (finished KLOW cycle, maintained Semax / Selank)
These past 2 weeks have been a bit strange. Several times after morning workouts I've stepped on the scale at 223-225, but I try to keep my weekly weigh-ins uniform: first thing in the morning on injection day, before hitting the gym. Cardio makes me sweat heavily, so my weight swings quite a bit over the course of a day. On top of that, I ate heavily over Father's Day weekend with my family.
I've come across anecdotal accounts suggesting that both KLOW and Semax can ramp up appetite while on GLP-1s, and I suspect that may have contributed to a small stall. Even in the 5 days since I ran out of the KLOW vial, the food noise seems to be settling back down.
For me, the Semax / Selank effects are fairly mild. The anxiolytic action of the Selank is easier for me to notice; I'm not sure the Semax is doing much. My plan is to do a 25-day Epitalon cycle next, then stop everything except the tirz while I'm away for a 2-week work trip in late July. I'd like to hold at 10mg for as long as I can instead of increasing.
Peptides create a strong pull to keep piling on more and experimenting with new compounds, and the last 2 weeks have been a reminder for me to stay locked on my original goal and plan things out carefully. Many people who find this community because of GLP-1s experience such dramatic changes that they start assuming there must be other amazing compounds being withheld from them. In reality, for a lot of people those other peps are just fine-tuning at the margins, or their effects differ enormously from one person to the next.