Quatroskin
Explorer
Does anyone here have firsthand experience running Reta, BPC 157, and Tesamorelin together?
I'm new to peptides — this is my first go at them. Four weeks in on Reta at 2mg. During the first 2 weeks I got slammed right away with appetite suppression, insomnia, and constipation. Those effects have mostly worn off — last week they were fading, and this week I feel good, way less noise, and I'm sleeping better. So next week I'm bumping Reta up to 3mg.
After reading about the recovery benefits, I just got BPC 157. I've also been reading that Tesamorelin helps with visceral fat loss, particularly around the belly.
Has anyone stacked all 3? If so, what doses did you use, and should I expect additional side effects?
46 yo, started at 230lbs, now down to 213lbs, in case that's relevant. Thanks in advance.
I'm new to peptides — this is my first go at them. Four weeks in on Reta at 2mg. During the first 2 weeks I got slammed right away with appetite suppression, insomnia, and constipation. Those effects have mostly worn off — last week they were fading, and this week I feel good, way less noise, and I'm sleeping better. So next week I'm bumping Reta up to 3mg.
After reading about the recovery benefits, I just got BPC 157. I've also been reading that Tesamorelin helps with visceral fat loss, particularly around the belly.
Has anyone stacked all 3? If so, what doses did you use, and should I expect additional side effects?
46 yo, started at 230lbs, now down to 213lbs, in case that's relevant. Thanks in advance.