RicFlair
Explorer
Hey everyone, after trying out a variety of compounds, I figured it was time to lay out what worked and what didn’t for me. Hopefully this helps anyone else who’s sorting through the massive range of options out there. I’ll break it down as a tier list, based purely on my own experience, covering what was and wasn’t a gamechanger.
S Tier:
Retatrutide (The obvious pick) - Reta really is a miracle drug. I began it on April 11th, and I’m down 30 lbs since then, going from 205 as a 6’0 male to 175 lbs now. I love this stuff and want to stay on it forever (at a maintenance dose). I can’t even list all the benefits because I’ve had every single one, from blood markers leveling out, to appetite suppression, and to great fat loss. I started at 1 mg a week and now I’m up to 9 mg in a week. I wouldn’t recommend titrating up this much this fast for anyone, as I only went up this high because I noticed I stopped having all the bad side effects from reta and increased to a point where I have good appetite suppression and no sides.
KPV - Another miracle drug for me. As someone who had bad psoriasis, after starting this compound late in april, i can proudly say that i no longer have psoriasis. I have a few replies on threads here on KPV and have mentioned before that every place on my head and face that has hair, had bad psoriasis, all completely gone. Its also important to mention i have been using Tazarotene for my face too which also has helped but its mainly been fueled by KPV. Also am extremely happy that I have amazing gut health and no more bloating, as well as I havent gotten sick since before taking KPV, coming from someone who gets sick very often. Another compound I want to be on forever. Started taking 0.5 mg a day and went up to 1mg a day about a month ago.
A Tier:
Adamax - Definitely a step above semax and works very well. Much stronger, noticeable, and lasts longer. Been taking it SubQ and want to experiment with nasal now, same with semax. Its nothing extremely game changing but the effects are there and i use it every morning to start my day. Usually i take around 1 mg a day, administered 0.5mg twice a day.
GHK-Cu - Has improved my skin immensely, no more eye bags, and is smooth as you can get. Also noticed my hair has gotten much healthier, and have grown better more darker hair. My beard would sometimes grow individual red and white hairs (which I am not sure exactly how or why) but since taking GHK its become more full and consistent in color. Also just a more thicker healthier hair overall. Definitely something that helped alot. Been running 2 mg a day on this compound.
B Tier:
Semax - The younger brother and less potent version and original of adamax. Can say it did work pretty subtly, but adamax clears for sure. Does not last as long and felt like I needed to dose higher to get much more effects. Experimented at one point up to 2-3 mg a day via SubQ. I get stronger and much longer lasting effects on 1 mg of adamax then i do on 3 mg of semax but will eventually also experiment with nasal. Probably not something I will get again after getting adamax but is hit or miss depending on the person.
C Tier -
Tesamorelin - The best answer to this compound that everyone else says as well, is just stick to pure GH. Ran this for a few months and probably should have taken it for longer but the rewards dont make it worthwhile compared to the risks and price. Way to expensive and a very spicy compound that causes really bad histamine reactions and stinging, and also has a pretty notable risk to those who develop antibodies to it and are at risk of going into anaphylactic shock. Didnt notice much in regards to visceral fat reduction, but sleep was great on this compound, that was about it. Also had good muscle retention while being on reta, but will still say that pure GH clears by a mile. Ran this at 2 mg every night before bed.
Currently researching - 5 amino and NAD+. Would like to give another update on these in a few months when i finish them. Hope this helps anyone out who was taking these and im looking forward to any tips or help from people to recommend going forward. And by no means am i an expert into taking any of these, but wanted to share my experience so far as a newbie to help others and get better help myself moving forward.
S Tier:
Retatrutide (The obvious pick) - Reta really is a miracle drug. I began it on April 11th, and I’m down 30 lbs since then, going from 205 as a 6’0 male to 175 lbs now. I love this stuff and want to stay on it forever (at a maintenance dose). I can’t even list all the benefits because I’ve had every single one, from blood markers leveling out, to appetite suppression, and to great fat loss. I started at 1 mg a week and now I’m up to 9 mg in a week. I wouldn’t recommend titrating up this much this fast for anyone, as I only went up this high because I noticed I stopped having all the bad side effects from reta and increased to a point where I have good appetite suppression and no sides.
KPV - Another miracle drug for me. As someone who had bad psoriasis, after starting this compound late in april, i can proudly say that i no longer have psoriasis. I have a few replies on threads here on KPV and have mentioned before that every place on my head and face that has hair, had bad psoriasis, all completely gone. Its also important to mention i have been using Tazarotene for my face too which also has helped but its mainly been fueled by KPV. Also am extremely happy that I have amazing gut health and no more bloating, as well as I havent gotten sick since before taking KPV, coming from someone who gets sick very often. Another compound I want to be on forever. Started taking 0.5 mg a day and went up to 1mg a day about a month ago.
A Tier:
Adamax - Definitely a step above semax and works very well. Much stronger, noticeable, and lasts longer. Been taking it SubQ and want to experiment with nasal now, same with semax. Its nothing extremely game changing but the effects are there and i use it every morning to start my day. Usually i take around 1 mg a day, administered 0.5mg twice a day.
GHK-Cu - Has improved my skin immensely, no more eye bags, and is smooth as you can get. Also noticed my hair has gotten much healthier, and have grown better more darker hair. My beard would sometimes grow individual red and white hairs (which I am not sure exactly how or why) but since taking GHK its become more full and consistent in color. Also just a more thicker healthier hair overall. Definitely something that helped alot. Been running 2 mg a day on this compound.
B Tier:
Semax - The younger brother and less potent version and original of adamax. Can say it did work pretty subtly, but adamax clears for sure. Does not last as long and felt like I needed to dose higher to get much more effects. Experimented at one point up to 2-3 mg a day via SubQ. I get stronger and much longer lasting effects on 1 mg of adamax then i do on 3 mg of semax but will eventually also experiment with nasal. Probably not something I will get again after getting adamax but is hit or miss depending on the person.
C Tier -
Tesamorelin - The best answer to this compound that everyone else says as well, is just stick to pure GH. Ran this for a few months and probably should have taken it for longer but the rewards dont make it worthwhile compared to the risks and price. Way to expensive and a very spicy compound that causes really bad histamine reactions and stinging, and also has a pretty notable risk to those who develop antibodies to it and are at risk of going into anaphylactic shock. Didnt notice much in regards to visceral fat reduction, but sleep was great on this compound, that was about it. Also had good muscle retention while being on reta, but will still say that pure GH clears by a mile. Ran this at 2 mg every night before bed.
Currently researching - 5 amino and NAD+. Would like to give another update on these in a few months when i finish them. Hope this helps anyone out who was taking these and im looking forward to any tips or help from people to recommend going forward. And by no means am i an expert into taking any of these, but wanted to share my experience so far as a newbie to help others and get better help myself moving forward.