[28M] Which blood tests are worth doing?

kilimci33

Explorer
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Bavaria
Hey everyone. I'm a 28-year-old guy based in Germany, and I'm getting ready to make a big change to my protocol. Ahead of that, I'd like to get a thorough, no-corners-cut panel done, and I'm hoping the community can weigh in on which biomarkers and tests I should ask for specifically.

Right now I'm on prescribed Wegovy (Semaglutide) via my doctor, but the plan is to come off Wegovy and move to Retatrutide. I intend to stack CJC-1295 with Ipamorelin (no DAC) plus KLOW80, so the whole protocol would come to three vials. There's also family history to factor in: my mother has a history of goiter and hypertension, my grandfather had cancer, and my grandmother has diabetes.

I'd like to hear which specific blood markers you'd consider mandatory before beginning the peptides listed above. Any suggestions for broader panels too — organ, hormone, or cardiovascular testing — would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.
 
kilimci33 said:

Hey everyone. I'm a 28-year-old guy based in Germany, and I'm getting ready to make a big change to my protocol. Ahead of that, I'd like to get a thorough, no-corners-cut panel done, and I'm hoping the community can weigh in on which biomarkers and tests I should ask for specifically.

Right now I'm on prescribed Wegovy (Semaglutide) via my doctor, but the plan is to come off Wegovy and move to Retatrutide. I intend to stack CJC-1295 with Ipamorelin (no DAC) plus KLOW80, so the whole protocol would come to three vials. There's also family history to factor in: my mother has a history of goiter and hypertension, my grandfather had cancer, and my grandmother has diabetes.

I'd like to hear which specific blood markers you'd consider mandatory before beginning the peptides listed above. Any suggestions for broader panels too — organ, hormone, or cardiovascular testing — would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Apart from the tests my doctor orders every 6 months, I have not done any additional testing. Every result so far has only come back better.
 
Back
Top