20 more ibs...

professorpeppy

Explorer
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Hey, my beloved bunch of internet semi-strangers 😆

Once again, here I am with another thought-provoking post. This morning I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 160 lbs. Good lord, writing that out doesn’t seem real... Anyway, I’m just overjoyed!

The reason I wanted to share this is that I was looking back at my old posts to see where I started. When I joined here, I was 218 lbs, having come down from 240 lbs. I recall making that post and believing my 140 lb target was crazy and completely unrealistic, and now I’m just 20 lbs away from it. I’m beyond thankful and honestly quite emotional.

80 lbs lost... I truly thought I’d be trapped forever, and now it’s gone. Wow. I notice I tend to write these posts when I reach a round number that surprises me, like my 180 lb post, and it just keeps dropping to my astonishment.

Everyone, I can’t thank you enough. It’s sappy of me, but it’s true. If you’re afraid to take the plunge and you happen to be reading this, I was in that exact position. And now here I am, nearly at my goal, in 7 months.
 
professorpeppy said:

Hey, my beloved bunch of internet semi-strangers 😆

Once again, here I am with another thought-provoking post. This morning I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 160 lbs. Good lord, writing that out doesn’t seem real... Anyway, I’m just overjoyed!

The reason I wanted to share this is that I was looking back at my old posts to see where I started. When I joined here, I was 218 lbs, having come down from 240 lbs. I recall making that post and believing my 140 lb target was crazy and completely unrealistic, and now I’m just 20 lbs away from it. I’m beyond thankful and honestly quite emotional.

80 lbs lost... I truly thought I’d be trapped forever, and now it’s gone. Wow. I notice I tend to write these posts when I reach a round number that surprises me, like my 180 lb post, and it just keeps dropping to my astonishment.

Everyone, I can’t thank you enough. It’s sappy of me, but it’s true. If you’re afraid to take the plunge and you happen to be reading this, I was in that exact position. And now here I am, nearly at my goal, in 7 months.
My feelings match that completely. All I have is thankfulness for the life-altering knowledge, guidance, and backing. Although I've just joined the site, peptides are familiar territory to me, and the closeness and care shown by this whole community have left me genuinely impressed. There's a real chance I'll live long enough to meet my grandchildren.
 
incredible! my starting weight was 210, and 150 seemed like the target since I'd never been below that. now I'm at 135, and being this size is honestly hard for me to wrap my head around.
 
professorpeppy said:

Hey, my beloved bunch of internet semi-strangers 😆

Once again, here I am with another thought-provoking post. This morning I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 160 lbs. Good lord, writing that out doesn’t seem real... Anyway, I’m just overjoyed!

The reason I wanted to share this is that I was looking back at my old posts to see where I started. When I joined here, I was 218 lbs, having come down from 240 lbs. I recall making that post and believing my 140 lb target was crazy and completely unrealistic, and now I’m just 20 lbs away from it. I’m beyond thankful and honestly quite emotional.

80 lbs lost... I truly thought I’d be trapped forever, and now it’s gone. Wow. I notice I tend to write these posts when I reach a round number that surprises me, like my 180 lb post, and it just keeps dropping to my astonishment.

Everyone, I can’t thank you enough. It’s sappy of me, but it’s true. If you’re afraid to take the plunge and you happen to be reading this, I was in that exact position. And now here I am, nearly at my goal, in 7 months.

Nice work on the progress 🎉🍾🥂🙌🏻 That is seriously impressive.

What you wrote could easily push other people to give it a shot. Plenty of "guests" drop by the forum daily. My guess is those are either non-members or members who haven't logged in. I'd lean toward the first group more than the second. Still, I don't get why someone wouldn't just sign up and become part of this great community. Here's who's visiting as a guest at this moment. That figure tends to be 2 or 3 times the member count.





d9d05fa2fd8938da42ac0c05eb07022a29432b5da9313fd197715cba9ace8b7a.webp


Well done once more on your progress!
 
Peps-Enthusiast said:

professorpeppy said:

Hey, my beloved bunch of internet semi-strangers 😆

Once again, here I am with another thought-provoking post. This morning I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 160 lbs. Good lord, writing that out doesn’t seem real... Anyway, I’m just overjoyed!

The reason I wanted to share this is that I was looking back at my old posts to see where I started. When I joined here, I was 218 lbs, having come down from 240 lbs. I recall making that post and believing my 140 lb target was crazy and completely unrealistic, and now I’m just 20 lbs away from it. I’m beyond thankful and honestly quite emotional.

80 lbs lost... I truly thought I’d be trapped forever, and now it’s gone. Wow. I notice I tend to write these posts when I reach a round number that surprises me, like my 180 lb post, and it just keeps dropping to my astonishment.

Everyone, I can’t thank you enough. It’s sappy of me, but it’s true. If you’re afraid to take the plunge and you happen to be reading this, I was in that exact position. And now here I am, nearly at my goal, in 7 months.
My feelings match that completely. All I have is thankfulness for the life-altering knowledge, guidance, and backing. Although I've just joined the site, peptides are familiar territory to me, and the closeness and care shown by this whole community have left me genuinely impressed. There's a real chance I'll live long enough to meet my grandchildren.
that is really lovely... well done 💪 🥰
 
Grogu said:

professorpeppy said:

Hey, my beloved bunch of internet semi-strangers 😆

Once again, here I am with another thought-provoking post. This morning I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 160 lbs. Good lord, writing that out doesn’t seem real... Anyway, I’m just overjoyed!

The reason I wanted to share this is that I was looking back at my old posts to see where I started. When I joined here, I was 218 lbs, having come down from 240 lbs. I recall making that post and believing my 140 lb target was crazy and completely unrealistic, and now I’m just 20 lbs away from it. I’m beyond thankful and honestly quite emotional.

80 lbs lost... I truly thought I’d be trapped forever, and now it’s gone. Wow. I notice I tend to write these posts when I reach a round number that surprises me, like my 180 lb post, and it just keeps dropping to my astonishment.

Everyone, I can’t thank you enough. It’s sappy of me, but it’s true. If you’re afraid to take the plunge and you happen to be reading this, I was in that exact position. And now here I am, nearly at my goal, in 7 months.

Nice work on the progress 🎉🍾🥂🙌🏻 That is seriously impressive.

What you wrote could easily push other people to give it a shot. Plenty of "guests" drop by the forum daily. My guess is those are either non-members or members who haven't logged in. I'd lean toward the first group more than the second. Still, I don't get why someone wouldn't just sign up and become part of this great community. Here's who's visiting as a guest at this moment. That figure tends to be 2 or 3 times the member count.





View attachment 10085

Well done once more on your progress!
thanks Grogu! 😍 i truly hope that's the case — they really don't realize how amazing their world could be, i'll say that much. though for anyone just starting out with peptides, my advice is to give it serious, careful thought before jumping in, but don't let fear hold you back either, if that comes across right?

wow, so many guests — hard to believe i was in that spot just a month ago, a total lurker, and then i finally went for it. absolutely no regrets, and i can't express enough gratitude to this community
 
professorpeppy said:

Hey, my beloved bunch of internet semi-strangers 😆

Once again, here I am with another thought-provoking post. This morning I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 160 lbs. Good lord, writing that out doesn’t seem real... Anyway, I’m just overjoyed!

The reason I wanted to share this is that I was looking back at my old posts to see where I started. When I joined here, I was 218 lbs, having come down from 240 lbs. I recall making that post and believing my 140 lb target was crazy and completely unrealistic, and now I’m just 20 lbs away from it. I’m beyond thankful and honestly quite emotional.

80 lbs lost... I truly thought I’d be trapped forever, and now it’s gone. Wow. I notice I tend to write these posts when I reach a round number that surprises me, like my 180 lb post, and it just keeps dropping to my astonishment.

Everyone, I can’t thank you enough. It’s sappy of me, but it’s true. If you’re afraid to take the plunge and you happen to be reading this, I was in that exact position. And now here I am, nearly at my goal, in 7 months.

I was hoping you could share what's in your stack. Right now I'm taking 15mg Tirz, and Reta is on its way to me (it should land this week).

While I work my way up to 6mg Reta, would you suggest I keep the 15mg Tirz going? To be upfront, some food noise does come back for me before the week is over...
 
Showing up late, yet I had to say how lovely and kind this post is. Way to go on such an incredible milestone! This forum is fantastic—I feel really fortunate and glad to have discovered such a wonderful community. You're almost at your goal!! 🥰
 
I know I'm behind on this too.. but I really appreciate that you gave the numbers in pounds rather than stones. That's such a massive amount to lose and a real accomplishment! Genuine congratulations!
 
TropicalBlaster said:

professorpeppy said:

Hey, my beloved bunch of internet semi-strangers 😆

Once again, here I am with another thought-provoking post. This morning I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 160 lbs. Good lord, writing that out doesn’t seem real... Anyway, I’m just overjoyed!

The reason I wanted to share this is that I was looking back at my old posts to see where I started. When I joined here, I was 218 lbs, having come down from 240 lbs. I recall making that post and believing my 140 lb target was crazy and completely unrealistic, and now I’m just 20 lbs away from it. I’m beyond thankful and honestly quite emotional.

80 lbs lost... I truly thought I’d be trapped forever, and now it’s gone. Wow. I notice I tend to write these posts when I reach a round number that surprises me, like my 180 lb post, and it just keeps dropping to my astonishment.

Everyone, I can’t thank you enough. It’s sappy of me, but it’s true. If you’re afraid to take the plunge and you happen to be reading this, I was in that exact position. And now here I am, nearly at my goal, in 7 months.

I was hoping you could share what's in your stack. Right now I'm taking 15mg Tirz, and Reta is on its way to me (it should land this week).

While I work my way up to 6mg Reta, would you suggest I keep the 15mg Tirz going? To be upfront, some food noise does come back for me before the week is over...
Hmm, what about trying split doses every 3.5 or 4 days? Or combining tirz and reta with split dosing? I'm 23 pounds away from my goal, and I split 8mg reta and then 8mg tirz every 4 days. Cagri could work for you too, or Elora.

How much weight do you still have to lose?

Also, OP, CONGRATULATIONS on all your effort!!!!
 
Initially showed up because of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but ended up sticking around to give @professorpeppy a shout-out!! Great job!
 
Back
Top