2.5 months in — what I'd tell anyone starting Tirz

WolfPack2026

Explorer
Joined
Jun 11, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
Here is a little background on me. Great shape was where I used to be. Weightlifter and sprinter at a competitive level. 25, 6'1", and 184lbs was my build back then (185cm and 83.4kg for our friends across the pond). Daily lifting and exercise, and nutrition timing plus proper nutrition were everything to me. Somehow all of it slipped away and time went by.

For a long time I have been disgusted with the way I looked and felt, and finally in May I decided I was going to do something about it. Chasing my dogs, I could barely jog without panting, and moving was hard. A long period of standing would make my back ache from the extra weight, and my sleep was terrible with even worse snoring. 35 then, 36 now, 296.5lbs fasted (134.5kg), and I was miserable. Lucky for me though, the foods I ate were healthy, just far too much of them, and so diabetes and heart problems were not part of my picture. Across the past year or two there were multiple days each week when the afternoons were a write-off: some time between 2-4pm the tiredness got so bad that staying awake at work was a fight, and often I would have to pull over and sit in my car for a few minutes to rest or grab a short power nap.

Any sort of weight loss drug had made me skeptical, but I knew what my body felt like and that my weight loss needed a kickstart before exercise was even on the table. Some friends of mine were seeing good results with Tirzepatide, so trying it became the plan.

My first injection went in on the evening of May 30th. Miserable was the word for the first five days: transient nausea, and eating was nearly impossible because the very thought of food turned my stomach. Add to that bad acid reflux, bloating, and horrible gas pain. Throwing in the towel felt close, but by the 5th day the symptoms had cleared up. The standard protocol is what I have followed — 2.5mg for four weeks, then 5mg for four weeks — and this past Saturday my third injection at 7.5mg went in. 248.6lbs (112.76kg) is where I sit now, in 10 weeks.

Beyond the Tirzepatide, early June saw me start 300mcg of AOD-9604 daily and run the 20 day protocol of MOTS-c 5mg every five days. Mid to late June is when I also started stacking Retatrutide, though instead of weekly doses I have been doing smaller amounts multiple times per week, and am now up to 2mg three times weekly. Roughly the same time, Kisspeptin-10 200mcg three times weekly and 1mg of Epitalon daily at bedtime went in.

July brought HCG 500IU three times weekly on opposite days from the Kisspeptin-10, plus SLU-PP-332 0.5mg daily. After 10 days away on vacation in mid July, 5-amino-1MQ 5mg daily went in for four weeks, so that finishes up in a couple more weeks. AICAR 1mg daily at bedtime is also in, and MOTS-c 1mg daily went back in as of two weeks ago. Yesterday saw CJC-1295 (no DAC) + Ipamorelin 50/50mcg added, which will be daily at bedtime, along with GHRP-2 100mcg daily in the morning. BAM-15 orally also started this past week, and no side effects from that. In fact, aside from the first five days of Tirzepatide, no peptide has ever given me any side effects.

Great is how I feel! Hunger still shows up sometimes, but the food noise is gone and hunger alone doesn’t drive me to eat. Sometimes I have to stop and force myself to eat. Sleep is better and I feel so much better throughout the day. The afternoons no longer leave me tired, and I don’t get drowsy or need to rest or nap. Being up and moving around no longer feels like a chore and exercise is fun again. So for anyone reading this who feels how I felt, it’s entirely possible to feel better!

Blood work happened this past week, and though my HDL was slightly below normal and my LDL barely above it, everything else was great! Triglycerides sat happily in the middle of normal range, total cholesterol was in the middle of the normal range, CBC and metabolic panel were all excellent, TSH was excellent, and HbA1c was 5.2%. Testosterone sat in the middle of the normal range as well.

An experiment is how I am treating this, and I am both the clinician and the subject with a study population of n=1. My background is in physiology and I work as a physical therapist.
 
WolfPack2026 said:

Here is a little background on me. Great shape was where I used to be. Weightlifter and sprinter at a competitive level. 25, 6'1", and 184lbs was my build back then (185cm and 83.4kg for our friends across the pond). Daily lifting and exercise, and nutrition timing plus proper nutrition were everything to me. Somehow all of it slipped away and time went by.

For a long time I have been disgusted with the way I looked and felt, and finally in May I decided I was going to do something about it. Chasing my dogs, I could barely jog without panting, and moving was hard. A long period of standing would make my back ache from the extra weight, and my sleep was terrible with even worse snoring. 35 then, 36 now, 296.5lbs fasted (134.5kg), and I was miserable. Lucky for me though, the foods I ate were healthy, just far too much of them, and so diabetes and heart problems were not part of my picture. Across the past year or two there were multiple days each week when the afternoons were a write-off: some time between 2-4pm the tiredness got so bad that staying awake at work was a fight, and often I would have to pull over and sit in my car for a few minutes to rest or grab a short power nap.

Any sort of weight loss drug had made me skeptical, but I knew what my body felt like and that my weight loss needed a kickstart before exercise was even on the table. Some friends of mine were seeing good results with Tirzepatide, so trying it became the plan.

My first injection went in on the evening of May 30th. Miserable was the word for the first five days: transient nausea, and eating was nearly impossible because the very thought of food turned my stomach. Add to that bad acid reflux, bloating, and horrible gas pain. Throwing in the towel felt close, but by the 5th day the symptoms had cleared up. The standard protocol is what I have followed — 2.5mg for four weeks, then 5mg for four weeks — and this past Saturday my third injection at 7.5mg went in. 248.6lbs (112.76kg) is where I sit now, in 10 weeks.

Beyond the Tirzepatide, early June saw me start 300mcg of AOD-9604 daily and run the 20 day protocol of MOTS-c 5mg every five days. Mid to late June is when I also started stacking Retatrutide, though instead of weekly doses I have been doing smaller amounts multiple times per week, and am now up to 2mg three times weekly. Roughly the same time, Kisspeptin-10 200mcg three times weekly and 1mg of Epitalon daily at bedtime went in.

July brought HCG 500IU three times weekly on opposite days from the Kisspeptin-10, plus SLU-PP-332 0.5mg daily. After 10 days away on vacation in mid July, 5-amino-1MQ 5mg daily went in for four weeks, so that finishes up in a couple more weeks. AICAR 1mg daily at bedtime is also in, and MOTS-c 1mg daily went back in as of two weeks ago. Yesterday saw CJC-1295 (no DAC) + Ipamorelin 50/50mcg added, which will be daily at bedtime, along with GHRP-2 100mcg daily in the morning. BAM-15 orally also started this past week, and no side effects from that. In fact, aside from the first five days of Tirzepatide, no peptide has ever given me any side effects.

Great is how I feel! Hunger still shows up sometimes, but the food noise is gone and hunger alone doesn’t drive me to eat. Sometimes I have to stop and force myself to eat. Sleep is better and I feel so much better throughout the day. The afternoons no longer leave me tired, and I don’t get drowsy or need to rest or nap. Being up and moving around no longer feels like a chore and exercise is fun again. So for anyone reading this who feels how I felt, it’s entirely possible to feel better!

Blood work happened this past week, and though my HDL was slightly below normal and my LDL barely above it, everything else was great! Triglycerides sat happily in the middle of normal range, total cholesterol was in the middle of the normal range, CBC and metabolic panel were all excellent, TSH was excellent, and HbA1c was 5.2%. Testosterone sat in the middle of the normal range as well.

An experiment is how I am treating this, and I am both the clinician and the subject with a study population of n=1. My background is in physiology and I work as a physical therapist.
What a beautiful story, and you are doing great!

Looks like the wonderful world of peptides, now that you’ve found it, has handed you a little miracle too.

Good luck with the experiment!
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Damn, bruh, 15 peptides all at once? Is there any way to tell which of them is working, and which isn’t?

I mean, apart from the tirz? 50lb, yay!
Considering how quickly the loss happened and how fantastic my labs came back, I’d like to believe every one of them is doing its job. Even if the contribution is minor, they all appear to be doing something!
 
Back
Top