1mg/Week and Sleepless: How to Manage This Side Effect

damy2604

Explorer
Joined
Dec 3, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome/Italy
Since I started at roughly 1mg weekly, sleep has become a real problem for me. I get very few hours of rest, and drifting off takes forever. Has anyone found a way to solve this annoying side effect, or at least make it less intense?
 
Before you began reta, what was your sleep like? Just wondering.

With glp-1s, many side effects hit harder during the early phase and while the dose is being increased. That means your body might simply need additional time to get used to the medication.

For me, when I started tirzepatide and was moving up toward therapeutic doses, my already poor sleep became even worse, I got headaches despite rarely having them, and things looked blurry. Constipation has stuck around the whole time. The rest of the side effects gradually went away. Keep going.
 
Back
Top