150-Day Reta + Tirz Journey: My Results (Photos Included)

Mastodon

Explorer
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Abkhazia
Overall Drop: -15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)

Waist Measurement: -15 cm (5.9 inches)

Current State: Love handles have nearly vanished.

Stack Details: Began with Reta, later added Tirz during the cycle. Tirz helped push past a stall, though side effects grew stronger.

Weight Now: 68,5 kg / 151 lbs

Height: 178cm/ 5' 10"

After Cycling Off: Stopped all compounds once I hit my target. By week 4, hunger came roaring back. Now I'm on a maintenance plan: 2mg Reta every 10 days, and it's kept the food noise at bay.

My Question: To anyone who reached their goal weight: are you keeping it off with microdosing, or did you stay lean without the post-GLP1 bounce back?

P.S. The post-diet pics were snapped after 2 weeks of carb/glycogen reloading.





35fe4a2c09c9adafef7c9d46d05b65be41fe896282753d6064c2b4af5221c778.webp


52ba00d85f936d234f132436d0bf6feed34974c8aa6b5d3e2e422d4364153078.webp


e569d90a73f4653d4edee7b5266f83080be53c660b9058665256557b00a76453.webp


Current weight: 68,5 kg / 151 lbs

Height: 178cm/ 5' 10"
 
Awesome work, Mastodon!

That’s real progress. Great job fine-tuning it. It’s curious that your appetite returned so fast after the cycle ended. For maintenance, does 2mg every 10 days feel like it holds things level, or do you still find it fading out before the next pin?

P.S.

I’m only aiming to shrink down to your first photo! 😅
 
Danger1212 said:

Awesome work, Mastodon!

That’s real progress. Great job fine-tuning it. It’s curious that your appetite returned so fast after the cycle ended. For maintenance, does 2mg every 10 days feel like it holds things level, or do you still find it fading out before the next pin?

P.S.

I’m only aiming to shrink down to your first photo! 😅
Appreciate it! Honestly, at the start that hunger was pretty scary. It's been 10 days since my last 2mg shot, and right now I don't feel like I need another one. According to Gemini, roughly 0.6-0.7mg should still be active in my body, so it's under control. Every now and then I take MT2, which is also believed to help suppress appetite.

Wishing you the best!!
 
Overall Drop: -15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)

Waist Measurement: -15 cm (5.9 inches)

Current State: Love handles have nearly vanished.

Stack Details: Began with Reta, later added Tirz during the cycle. Tirz helped push past a stall, though side effects grew stronger.

Weight Now: 68,5 kg / 151 lbs

Height: 178cm/ 5' 10"

After Cycling Off: Stopped all compounds once I hit my target. By week 4, hunger came roaring back. Now I'm on a maintenance plan: 2mg Reta every 10 days, and it's kept the food noise at bay.

My Question: To anyone who reached their goal weight: are you keeping it off with microdosing, or did you stay lean without the post-GLP1 bounce back?

P.S. The post-diet pics were snapped after 2 weeks of carb/glycogen reloading.





View attachment 11052

View attachment 11053

View attachment 11054

Current weight: 68,5 kg / 151 lbs

Height: 178cm/ 5' 10"

That's something I'd like to know too — I reached my target weight, yet I'm still on the same dose that got me there (6mg). I've been thinking about cutting it in half to see what happens, but I haven't made up my mind.
 
Do you plan to stay at that body fat percentage, or will you move to a calorie surplus? Or will you simply eat at maintenance?

edit: my mistake, I don't know whether you do weight training.
 
Great results!

I've got 8lbs left to reach my goal, and I'm figuring out what my maintenance dose should be. My doses aren't high — currently Tirz 5mg. My plan is to step down to three for a few weeks, then lower it again until hunger thoughts become too much to handle. Once that happens, I'll go back up to the last dose that gave me the right benifits.
 
Big Rossatron said:

Overall Drop: -15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)

Waist Measurement: -15 cm (5.9 inches)

Current State: Love handles have nearly vanished.

Stack Details: Began with Reta, later added Tirz during the cycle. Tirz helped push past a stall, though side effects grew stronger.

Weight Now: 68,5 kg / 151 lbs

Height: 178cm/ 5' 10"

After Cycling Off: Stopped all compounds once I hit my target. By week 4, hunger came roaring back. Now I'm on a maintenance plan: 2mg Reta every 10 days, and it's kept the food noise at bay.

My Question: To anyone who reached their goal weight: are you keeping it off with microdosing, or did you stay lean without the post-GLP1 bounce back?

P.S. The post-diet pics were snapped after 2 weeks of carb/glycogen reloading.





View attachment 11052

View attachment 11053

View attachment 11054

Current weight: 68,5 kg / 151 lbs

Height: 178cm/ 5' 10"

That's something I'd like to know too — I reached my target weight, yet I'm still on the same dose that got me there (6mg). I've been thinking about cutting it in half to see what happens, but I haven't made up my mind.

A few days back I injected 3.1mg of reta, and for me that's way too much lol. It supports maintenance or a slight calorie surplus when my diet is only half decent. I get more energy, but my sleep took a nosedive right away.
 
Hichewgoddess said:

Awesome results, really amazing!! What were your tirz and reta doses in mg? How much time did this require?
I moved reta up until it reached 3-4mgs, as far as I recall, and then stacked tirz at 3-4-5-6 mgs on top of 3mg reta. From a health standpoint this was a very questionable choice, but my appetite disappeared while eating very low cal at 1500-1800
 
applesaucee19 said:

Do you plan to stay at that body fat percentage, or will you move to a calorie surplus? Or will you simply eat at maintenance?

edit: my mistake, I don't know whether you do weight training.
Yeah, I'm doing 3 full-body sessions, and at this point I've chosen to "maingain" since I want to put on some muscle — plus I really dislike putting on fat, so it's slow and steady😀. Strength is climbing fast. Later on I'll cut down to 12-13% bf. My lower back, and honestly my back overall, carries a lot of fat compared with my thin legs and face
 
SeaGypsy said:

Great results!

I've got 8lbs left to reach my goal, and I'm figuring out what my maintenance dose should be. My doses aren't high — currently Tirz 5mg. My plan is to step down to three for a few weeks, then lower it again until hunger thoughts become too much to handle. Once that happens, I'll go back up to the last dose that gave me the right benifits.
Appreciate it, and nice work on your end!! For maintenance, I think small doses will do the trick for the majority of folks
 
Hichewgoddess said:

Awesome results, really amazing!! What were your tirz and reta doses in mg? How much time did this require?
for 5 months without a break, I was doing 1800cals + 10k steps + 3x workouts weekly, and my body would not release any weight. I was so exhausted that I quit walking around the house unless I had to
 
Nice work! You totally nailed it! I'm using a small dose of Reta and losing weight at a gradual pace. One day I wish I could share photos like these!
 
Back
Top