12mg Reta - Moving at a Snail's Pace

Draculawless

Explorer
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Starting with the basics - my stats

Male, 44 years old: decent looking, though not exactly striking

Weight right now: 278

Weight when I began in Feb 2026: 295

Working out: I lift weights 3x weekly when my schedule allows. On my lunch break I try to walk about 2.5 miles at the quickest pace I can manage. That typically takes me somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes.

Food intake: I track everything with cronometer. Sitting at 1950 calories daily at the moment.

The situation:

I suspect I'm one of those people who responds slowly. Right now I'm taking 12mg of reta plus .75 of cag each week. For roughly a month my weight has been stuck near 280. I'm still able to eat, just less than before, but hunger is still there. Whenever I try cutting to 1500 calories, the HUNGER hits hard.

So what's the deal? Should I push the reta past the 12mg trial ceiling, or bump up the cag? Give it more time? Anyone else hit a wall right at the top of their dose?
 
Have you used any GLP medications before this?

It's curious that you've gotten a bit of a reaction, yet not much overall.

What's your daily calorie intake like? Broadly speaking, it mostly comes down to calories in versus calories out, and Reta's GCGR activity might add something like a 100-300 calorie per day bump.

Tell us how you mixed it and how you measure your doses... presuming the vial contains a known amount of Reta.

I'm past the trial dosing stage, though I'm not on cagri. No side effects, nothing problematic that I've noticed.
 
woundcarping said:

Have you used any GLP medications before this?

It's curious that you've gotten a bit of a reaction, yet not much overall.

What's your daily calorie intake like? Broadly speaking, it mostly comes down to calories in versus calories out, and Reta's GCGR activity might add something like a 100-300 calorie per day bump.

Tell us how you mixed it and how you measure your doses... presuming the vial contains a known amount of Reta.

I'm past the trial dosing stage, though I'm not on cagri. No side effects, nothing problematic that I've noticed.
30mg mixed with 2ml, which works out to 80 units per https://cellgenic.com/peptide-calculator/

Yesterday I took in 1985 calories, and fitbit plus cronometer put my expenditure at 3756 (I'm aware that 2nd figure is nonsense. It doesn't even register with me, and I never eat those calories back). Still, I ought to be a lot more consistent about tracking. There are days when life just gets in the way. Going back to omad wouldn't bother me, but between trying to hit my macros, omad, and lifting weights, on top of everything else life throws at me, it's rough.

I'm also on a blood pressure medication (losartan hydrochlorothiazide), Wellbutrin, and buspar when anxiety flares up. Based on what I've come across, none of them have much of an effect on weight loss. I had been on Lexapro, but thankfully I tapered off it. Turns out one of my other blood pressure meds was making me dizzy and triggering anxiety. It's been a fucking process, and I'm not unhappy with where things stand. For the first time ever, my blood test came back looking stunning, and I'm coming off medications. It's just that the weight seems to be coming off slowly.
 
Bumping past trial dosing just because the scale has stalled for a couple of weeks is not something I would do. With 12mg reta and cag on board you are already in fairly aggressive territory, so my first move would be checking the unglamorous basics rather than swapping compounds or raising the dose.

The list I would go through:

Going from 295 down to roughly 278 is real progress. Hitting a plateau after nearly 20 lbs is common enough, particularly when training load, water, sodium, carbs, constipation or inflammation are shifting week to week.

On top of that, 1950 kcal can look lower than it really is once you factor in tracking slop, heavier weekends, sauces, oils, stray bites and the way Cronometer entries get logged. This is not a claim that you are doing it wrong — it is simply the usual place where invisible calories hide.

Another point: feeling hungry is not proof the medication has stopped doing its job. At 278, a fast 2.5 mile walk on top of lifting 3x/week makes 1500 kcal a hard place to live. That may be too steep to hold, and pushing it can hurt consistency.

If it were me, I would sit still on the dose, log food more carefully for 2 weeks, judge by the weekly average rather than daily swings, keep protein, fiber and electrolytes where they should be, and add walking before anything else changes. Should that produce nothing, it becomes a good moment to talk it over with people who have more experience or with a clinician.

Reta is still new territory for me — I came off Tirz, which quietened food noise more strongly. That said, treating a bigger dose as the answer is risky once you are already running high.
 
Draculawless said:

Starting with the basics - my stats

Male, 44 years old: decent looking, though not exactly striking

Weight right now: 278

Weight when I began in Feb 2026: 295

Working out: I lift weights 3x weekly when my schedule allows. On my lunch break I try to walk about 2.5 miles at the quickest pace I can manage. That typically takes me somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes.

Food intake: I track everything with cronometer. Sitting at 1950 calories daily at the moment.

The situation:

I suspect I'm one of those people who responds slowly. Right now I'm taking 12mg of reta plus .75 of cag each week. For roughly a month my weight has been stuck near 280. I'm still able to eat, just less than before, but hunger is still there. Whenever I try cutting to 1500 calories, the HUNGER hits hard.

So what's the deal? Should I push the reta past the 12mg trial ceiling, or bump up the cag? Give it more time? Anyone else hit a wall right at the top of their dose?
That's some real progress, dude Down 17 lbs since February at 44, with lifting and power-walking in the mix, is no joke. You're nailing the tough stuff.

A stall lasting a month around 278-280 while on 12mg reta + 0.75 cag happens, particularly when you're doing strength work. Recomp could be going on (fat coming off, muscle staying or going up), and the scale won't reflect that. Are you also tracking waist size, pics, or how your clothes sit?

1950 cals with hunger still hanging around points to your body pushing back some (metabolic adaptation is a genuine thing with these meds). Going down to 1500 seems rough and hard to keep up. A few guys do better by Putting protein first (shoot for 180g+) Eating more volume (veggies, fiber) Throwing in refeed days now and then Rather than cutting cals aggressively.

A number of people on reta stall out right at the 12mg trial max. Things people bring up as options:

Give it time, Plateaus frequently give way after 4-8 weeks if you keep at it.

Small reta bump, Some move to 15mg+ off-label, though that goes past trial data and sides (GI, etc.) may increase. Only consider this if 12mg is sitting well with you.

Adjust cag, Raising the cagrilintide part may suppress appetite more for certain people in combos.

Can't say if you're a "slow responder" you've already shed weight and built habits. Keep using Cronometer, drink enough water, get good sleep, and keep stress in check. Walking plus weights is a killer long-term combo.

Stick with it. Plenty of guys get past these stalls and continue losing. What weight are you aiming for?
 
Given everything you're already doing, it's possible your body is building extra muscle, which would explain why the scale isn't moving. That's clearly a positive. Like others said, don't change your dose. Hold your intake tight for a few weeks, and push up your exercise and protein.

Stalls happen to everyone, they're just part of the process. 12mg is already a hefty amount, and going higher from here gives diminishing returns, at least until new data says otherwise.
 
Draculawless said:

Starting with the basics - my stats

Male, 44 years old: decent looking, though not exactly striking

Weight right now: 278

Weight when I began in Feb 2026: 295

Working out: I lift weights 3x weekly when my schedule allows. On my lunch break I try to walk about 2.5 miles at the quickest pace I can manage. That typically takes me somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes.

Food intake: I track everything with cronometer. Sitting at 1950 calories daily at the moment.

The situation:

I suspect I'm one of those people who responds slowly. Right now I'm taking 12mg of reta plus .75 of cag each week. For roughly a month my weight has been stuck near 280. I'm still able to eat, just less than before, but hunger is still there. Whenever I try cutting to 1500 calories, the HUNGER hits hard.

So what's the deal? Should I push the reta past the 12mg trial ceiling, or bump up the cag? Give it more time? Anyone else hit a wall right at the top of their dose?
There's a chance I can offer something useful here. My circumstances matched yours almost exactly — only in my case the looks department is off the charts. You can ask literally anyone.

I once wrote about running 12mg reta alongside 10 tirz and 1 mg of Cagri, and I didn't even get a burp out of it. Nothing happened to me at all, until I stumbled onto something.

I kept insisting my thyroid was out of whack. The doctor told me my bloodwork was fine. Still, after putting in several hours of reading every day, I landed on the idea that iodine was what I was missing. So every morning I began putting 2 drops of Lugols into my coffee, along with 8oz of water and a pinch of Baja Gold Sea Salt. Eventually I built up to 5 drops.

And then it hit — the weight began dropping off, and my reta was suppressing my hunger far better. My energy went thru the roof and my old man pains went away. No more brain fog. It has changed my life.

I kept it to myself until one day @Airborne Daddy said he'd heard thyroid problems could effect how reta works. He was right (and 6 months late 🙂 ) but it verified my suspicions.

Maybe this will help you to but everyone is different. Good luck.
 
Draculawless said:

Starting with the basics - my stats

Male, 44 years old: decent looking, though not exactly striking

Weight right now: 278

Weight when I began in Feb 2026: 295

Working out: I lift weights 3x weekly when my schedule allows. On my lunch break I try to walk about 2.5 miles at the quickest pace I can manage. That typically takes me somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes.

Food intake: I track everything with cronometer. Sitting at 1950 calories daily at the moment.

The situation:

I suspect I'm one of those people who responds slowly. Right now I'm taking 12mg of reta plus .75 of cag each week. For roughly a month my weight has been stuck near 280. I'm still able to eat, just less than before, but hunger is still there. Whenever I try cutting to 1500 calories, the HUNGER hits hard.

So what's the deal? Should I push the reta past the 12mg trial ceiling, or bump up the cag? Give it more time? Anyone else hit a wall right at the top of their dose?
Could you share your precise macro breakdown?
 
Folks, with a daily deficit north of 1k calories, he can't add lean tissue quickly enough to cancel out the fat he's losing. That simply doesn't happen. Likewise, packing on meaningful muscle fibers while cutting aggressively isn't really a thing either.

15lb over roughly 4 months is far from solid progress. Most likely 10lb of that came off during the first weeks. That works out to a 5% drop in a third of a year.

Occam suggests the problem lies in the numbers and methodology, not in his metabolism... but something is definitely off.

Draculawless said:

woundcarping said:

Have you used any GLP medications before this?

It's curious that you've gotten a bit of a reaction, yet not much overall.

What's your daily calorie intake like? Broadly speaking, it mostly comes down to calories in versus calories out, and Reta's GCGR activity might add something like a 100-300 calorie per day bump.

Tell us how you mixed it and how you measure your doses... presuming the vial contains a known amount of Reta.

I'm past the trial dosing stage, though I'm not on cagri. No side effects, nothing problematic that I've noticed.
30mg mixed with 2ml, which works out to 80 units per https://cellgenic.com/peptide-calculator/

Yesterday I took in 1985 calories, and fitbit plus cronometer put my expenditure at 3756 (I'm aware that 2nd figure is nonsense. It doesn't even register with me, and I never eat those calories back). Still, I ought to be a lot more consistent about tracking. There are days when life just gets in the way. Going back to omad wouldn't bother me, but between trying to hit my macros, omad, and lifting weights, on top of everything else life throws at me, it's rough.

I'm also on a blood pressure medication (losartan hydrochlorothiazide), Wellbutrin, and buspar when anxiety flares up. Based on what I've come across, none of them have much of an effect on weight loss. I had been on Lexapro, but thankfully I tapered off it. Turns out one of my other blood pressure meds was making me dizzy and triggering anxiety. It's been a fucking process, and I'm not unhappy with where things stand. For the first time ever, my blood test came back looking stunning, and I'm coming off medications. It's just that the weight seems to be coming off slowly.
Those calculations hold up, 30mg/2ml*.80ml= 12mg.

On a side note, if .8ml is more than I'd prefer, there's nothing wrong with that. I'd go with 1ml for a .4ml shot, though since I split my dose it would be .2ml 2x week for me (which also fits my usual .3ml syringe).

Draculawless said:

woundcarping said:

Have you used any GLP medications before this?

It's curious that you've gotten a bit of a reaction, yet not much overall.

What's your daily calorie intake like? Broadly speaking, it mostly comes down to calories in versus calories out, and Reta's GCGR activity might add something like a 100-300 calorie per day bump.

Tell us how you mixed it and how you measure your doses... presuming the vial contains a known amount of Reta.

I'm past the trial dosing stage, though I'm not on cagri. No side effects, nothing problematic that I've noticed.
30mg mixed with 2ml, which works out to 80 units per https://cellgenic.com/peptide-calculator/

Yesterday I took in 1985 calories, and fitbit plus cronometer put my expenditure at 3756 (I'm aware that 2nd figure is nonsense. It doesn't even register with me, and I never eat those calories back). Still, I ought to be a lot more consistent about tracking. There are days when life just gets in the way. Going back to omad wouldn't bother me, but between trying to hit my macros, omad, and lifting weights, on top of everything else life throws at me, it's rough.

I'm also on a blood pressure medication (losartan hydrochlorothiazide), Wellbutrin, and buspar when anxiety flares up. Based on what I've come across, none of them have much of an effect on weight loss. I had been on Lexapro, but thankfully I tapered off it. Turns out one of my other blood pressure meds was making me dizzy and triggering anxiety. It's been a fucking process, and I'm not unhappy with where things stand. For the first time ever, my blood test came back looking stunning, and I'm coming off medications. It's just that the weight seems to be coming off slowly.

Something is off, and the obvious culprit is the numbers. Calories consumed are easier to "accurately" log than calories expended... but calories can easily hide in food, particularly for a big guy. I'm 40, weighed 282lb in December, and have since lost 60lb.

Draculawless said:

woundcarping said:

Have you used any GLP medications before this?

It's curious that you've gotten a bit of a reaction, yet not much overall.

What's your daily calorie intake like? Broadly speaking, it mostly comes down to calories in versus calories out, and Reta's GCGR activity might add something like a 100-300 calorie per day bump.

Tell us how you mixed it and how you measure your doses... presuming the vial contains a known amount of Reta.

I'm past the trial dosing stage, though I'm not on cagri. No side effects, nothing problematic that I've noticed.
30mg mixed with 2ml, which works out to 80 units per https://cellgenic.com/peptide-calculator/

Yesterday I took in 1985 calories, and fitbit plus cronometer put my expenditure at 3756 (I'm aware that 2nd figure is nonsense. It doesn't even register with me, and I never eat those calories back). Still, I ought to be a lot more consistent about tracking. There are days when life just gets in the way. Going back to omad wouldn't bother me, but between trying to hit my macros, omad, and lifting weights, on top of everything else life throws at me, it's rough.

I'm also on a blood pressure medication (losartan hydrochlorothiazide), Wellbutrin, and buspar when anxiety flares up. Based on what I've come across, none of them have much of an effect on weight loss. I had been on Lexapro, but thankfully I tapered off it. Turns out one of my other blood pressure meds was making me dizzy and triggering anxiety. It's been a fucking process, and I'm not unhappy with where things stand. For the first time ever, my blood test came back looking stunning, and I'm coming off medications. It's just that the weight seems to be coming off slowly.

Drug interactions aren't my strong suit, so rather than pretend to know more than I do, I'll take your word that an interaction is unlikely.

It's certainly a journey and you're clearly progressing. Good bloodwork feels great. Have you had your thyroid, testosterone, and vitamin levels checked? There's no harm in trying to understand why things are moving slower than usual.
 
What foods are you actually consuming? Before I switched to keto and started sticking to clean whole foods, my carb cravings were out of control—pizza, fried stuff, that whole category—because of the dopamine hit they gave me. You can feel hungry and still drop weight, but when what you're eating is wired to be addictive for your brain, that hunger could be showing up through that pathway. That's exactly why I skip cheat days altogether, even while on Reta.
 
Draculawless said:

Starting with the basics - my stats

Male, 44 years old: decent looking, though not exactly striking

Weight right now: 278

Weight when I began in Feb 2026: 295

Working out: I lift weights 3x weekly when my schedule allows. On my lunch break I try to walk about 2.5 miles at the quickest pace I can manage. That typically takes me somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes.

Food intake: I track everything with cronometer. Sitting at 1950 calories daily at the moment.

The situation:

I suspect I'm one of those people who responds slowly. Right now I'm taking 12mg of reta plus .75 of cag each week. For roughly a month my weight has been stuck near 280. I'm still able to eat, just less than before, but hunger is still there. Whenever I try cutting to 1500 calories, the HUNGER hits hard.

So what's the deal? Should I push the reta past the 12mg trial ceiling, or bump up the cag? Give it more time? Anyone else hit a wall right at the top of their dose?
What do your thyroid levels look like?
 
DjJoshua said:

Draculawless said:

Starting with the basics - my stats

Male, 44 years old: decent looking, though not exactly striking

Weight right now: 278

Weight when I began in Feb 2026: 295

Working out: I lift weights 3x weekly when my schedule allows. On my lunch break I try to walk about 2.5 miles at the quickest pace I can manage. That typically takes me somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes.

Food intake: I track everything with cronometer. Sitting at 1950 calories daily at the moment.

The situation:

I suspect I'm one of those people who responds slowly. Right now I'm taking 12mg of reta plus .75 of cag each week. For roughly a month my weight has been stuck near 280. I'm still able to eat, just less than before, but hunger is still there. Whenever I try cutting to 1500 calories, the HUNGER hits hard.

So what's the deal? Should I push the reta past the 12mg trial ceiling, or bump up the cag? Give it more time? Anyone else hit a wall right at the top of their dose?
That's some real progress, dude Down 17 lbs since February at 44, with lifting and power-walking in the mix, is no joke. You're nailing the tough stuff.

A stall lasting a month around 278-280 while on 12mg reta + 0.75 cag happens, particularly when you're doing strength work. Recomp could be going on (fat coming off, muscle staying or going up), and the scale won't reflect that. Are you also tracking waist size, pics, or how your clothes sit?

1950 cals with hunger still hanging around points to your body pushing back some (metabolic adaptation is a genuine thing with these meds). Going down to 1500 seems rough and hard to keep up. A few guys do better by Putting protein first (shoot for 180g+) Eating more volume (veggies, fiber) Throwing in refeed days now and then Rather than cutting cals aggressively.

A number of people on reta stall out right at the 12mg trial max. Things people bring up as options:

Give it time, Plateaus frequently give way after 4-8 weeks if you keep at it.

Small reta bump, Some move to 15mg+ off-label, though that goes past trial data and sides (GI, etc.) may increase. Only consider this if 12mg is sitting well with you.

Adjust cag, Raising the cagrilintide part may suppress appetite more for certain people in combos.

Can't say if you're a "slow responder" you've already shed weight and built habits. Keep using Cronometer, drink enough water, get good sleep, and keep stress in check. Walking plus weights is a killer long-term combo.

Stick with it. Plenty of guys get past these stalls and continue losing. What weight are you aiming for?
Curious how I can tell you're a permanent dark mode user in your browser?
 
So far Reta hasn't done anything for me. Here's the whole timeline... What's going on? I'd welcome any input or advice.



Wk1 - 1mg - 278lbs

Wk2 - 2mg - 278lbs

Wk3- 2mg - 280.4lbs

Wk4- 2mg - 277.6lbs

Wk5- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk6- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk7- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk8- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk9- 6mg - 280lbs

Wk10- 6mg - 278lbs

Wk11- 6mg - 276.4lbs

Wk12- 8mg - 278lbs
 
I may

Rolltide61 said:

Draculawless said:

Starting with the basics - my stats

Male, 44 years old: decent looking, though not exactly striking

Weight right now: 278

Weight when I began in Feb 2026: 295

Working out: I lift weights 3x weekly when my schedule allows. On my lunch break I try to walk about 2.5 miles at the quickest pace I can manage. That typically takes me somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes.

Food intake: I track everything with cronometer. Sitting at 1950 calories daily at the moment.

The situation:

I suspect I'm one of those people who responds slowly. Right now I'm taking 12mg of reta plus .75 of cag each week. For roughly a month my weight has been stuck near 280. I'm still able to eat, just less than before, but hunger is still there. Whenever I try cutting to 1500 calories, the HUNGER hits hard.

So what's the deal? Should I push the reta past the 12mg trial ceiling, or bump up the cag? Give it more time? Anyone else hit a wall right at the top of their dose?
There's a chance I can offer something useful here. My circumstances matched yours almost exactly — only in my case the looks department is off the charts. You can ask literally anyone.

I once wrote about running 12mg reta alongside 10 tirz and 1 mg of Cagri, and I didn't even get a burp out of it. Nothing happened to me at all, until I stumbled onto something.

I kept insisting my thyroid was out of whack. The doctor told me my bloodwork was fine. Still, after putting in several hours of reading every day, I landed on the idea that iodine was what I was missing. So every morning I began putting 2 drops of Lugols into my coffee, along with 8oz of water and a pinch of Baja Gold Sea Salt. Eventually I built up to 5 drops.

And then it hit — the weight began dropping off, and my reta was suppressing my hunger far better. My energy went thru the roof and my old man pains went away. No more brain fog. It has changed my life.

I kept it to myself until one day @Airborne Daddy said he'd heard thyroid problems could effect how reta works. He was right (and 6 months late 🙂 ) but it verified my suspicions.

Maybe this will help you to but everyone is different. Good luck.
I may give this a shot since even at the highest doses I never dropped beyond 20lbs. I've just started cutting my drinking by 90%, so we'll see.
 
Prodigy217 said:

So far Reta hasn't done anything for me. Here's the whole timeline... What's going on? I'd welcome any input or advice.



Wk1 - 1mg - 278lbs

Wk2 - 2mg - 278lbs

Wk3- 2mg - 280.4lbs

Wk4- 2mg - 277.6lbs

Wk5- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk6- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk7- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk8- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk9- 6mg - 280lbs

Wk10- 6mg - 278lbs

Wk11- 6mg - 276.4lbs

Wk12- 8mg - 278lbs
Calling that “surprising” isn’t quite right — roughly 10% of the people in the trial didn’t respond at all.

What you’d want to check first is whether the Reta you took was actually Reta.
 
My take: the calorie intake side is probably being underestimated.

Ultimately this comes down to straightforward arithmetic. A deficit means weight comes off; a surplus means it doesn't.

Reta certainly makes it easier to eat less, and it might nudge resting metabolic rate up slightly, but whether you look at a day, a week or a month, stalled weight means too much going in relative to what's going out.

Sauces, little bites here and there, drinks — whatever the source, I'd bet something is slipping past the daily tally.

Cutting straight to 1500 is pretty aggressive, and if you can't hold it for the long haul, there's no point, since the bounce back will hit hard.

My suggestion: if 1,950 is your current daily count, bring it to 1850-1800 and be strict about it, then track what the scale does.

Keep in mind that 1 pound of fat equals roughly 3,500 calories. That means a 500 calorie deficit held for 7 days in a row just to drop 1 pound. Slip over your target on 1 or 2 days and the entire week can be undone.
 
nkresho said:

My take: the calorie intake side is probably being underestimated.

Ultimately this comes down to straightforward arithmetic. A deficit means weight comes off; a surplus means it doesn't.

Reta certainly makes it easier to eat less, and it might nudge resting metabolic rate up slightly, but whether you look at a day, a week or a month, stalled weight means too much going in relative to what's going out.

Sauces, little bites here and there, drinks — whatever the source, I'd bet something is slipping past the daily tally.

Cutting straight to 1500 is pretty aggressive, and if you can't hold it for the long haul, there's no point, since the bounce back will hit hard.

My suggestion: if 1,950 is your current daily count, bring it to 1850-1800 and be strict about it, then track what the scale does.

Keep in mind that 1 pound of fat equals roughly 3,500 calories. That means a 500 calorie deficit held for 7 days in a row just to drop 1 pound. Slip over your target on 1 or 2 days and the entire week can be undone.

When you drop a pound, it usually isn't a pound of fat—because lean tissue is lost too, that means fewer calories per pound.
 
Prodigy217 said:

So far Reta hasn't done anything for me. Here's the whole timeline... What's going on? I'd welcome any input or advice.



Wk1 - 1mg - 278lbs

Wk2 - 2mg - 278lbs

Wk3- 2mg - 280.4lbs

Wk4- 2mg - 277.6lbs

Wk5- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk6- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk7- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk8- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk9- 6mg - 280lbs

Wk10- 6mg - 278lbs

Wk11- 6mg - 276.4lbs

Wk12- 8mg - 278lbs
Do you keep an eye on the calories you take in versus burn? When the scale won't budge, it means your calorie intake is too high. That's the ironclad law of this process.
 
Seriously, every single one of you is amazing. Honestly. Having this spot to talk about all this stuff means a lot to me!
 
woundcarping said:

Prodigy217 said:

So far Reta hasn't done anything for me. Here's the whole timeline... What's going on? I'd welcome any input or advice.



Wk1 - 1mg - 278lbs

Wk2 - 2mg - 278lbs

Wk3- 2mg - 280.4lbs

Wk4- 2mg - 277.6lbs

Wk5- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk6- 3mg - 280lbs

Wk7- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk8- 4mg - 280lbs

Wk9- 6mg - 280lbs

Wk10- 6mg - 278lbs

Wk11- 6mg - 276.4lbs

Wk12- 8mg - 278lbs
Calling that “surprising” isn’t quite right — roughly 10% of the people in the trial didn’t respond at all.

What you’d want to check first is whether the Reta you took was actually Reta.
The source I used is well-regarded, and its customers regularly share good test results. Could that mean my own source is questionable? Possibly, though I doubt it.
 
Back
Top