12.5mg Zepbound causing extreme drowsiness

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
During a 7-month stretch last year, I used zepbound (there went my 6000 bucks...). The doses went 7.5mg, then 10mg, then 12.5mg, and finally 15mg at the top for several months. I stopped because it had no effect on me. I was absolutely devastated, more than I can put into words.

However, while on 12.5mg, any carb I consumed—particularly starchy foods—brought on a sleepiness I couldn't fight off. This didn't happen at either lower or higher doses.

I'm curious whether others have experienced the same thing.
 
I take tirzepatide at 7.5mg each week, having moved up from 3mg, then to 5mg....honestly, I've never felt this good...my diet has gotten much cleaner as well...it's been ages since I've felt like I needed to nap...naps aren't a bad thing, but at times the body will ask for them...when did you last get a complete blood and urinary panel done?
 
lastresort said:

During a 7-month stretch last year, I used zepbound (there went my 6000 bucks...). The doses went 7.5mg, then 10mg, then 12.5mg, and finally 15mg at the top for several months. I stopped because it had no effect on me. I was absolutely devastated, more than I can put into words.

However, while on 12.5mg, any carb I consumed—particularly starchy foods—brought on a sleepiness I couldn't fight off. This didn't happen at either lower or higher doses.

I'm curious whether others have experienced the same thing.
What you went through is completely backwards from what most people report. That's rough, and I'm sorry it turned out like that.

Did you get real Zepbound from a proper physical pharmacy?
 
indolent said:

lastresort said:

During a 7-month stretch last year, I used zepbound (there went my 6000 bucks...). The doses went 7.5mg, then 10mg, then 12.5mg, and finally 15mg at the top for several months. I stopped because it had no effect on me. I was absolutely devastated, more than I can put into words.

However, while on 12.5mg, any carb I consumed—particularly starchy foods—brought on a sleepiness I couldn't fight off. This didn't happen at either lower or higher doses.

I'm curious whether others have experienced the same thing.
What you went through is completely backwards from what most people report. That's rough, and I'm sorry it turned out like that.

Did you get real Zepbound from a proper physical pharmacy?
Yes, it is. Zepbound made by Eli Lilly.
 
Back
Top