10Mg reta no effects UPDATE

Calvin_Forester

Explorer
Joined
May 13, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
OG POST

After going through all the great replies, I've switched to running Reta 6Mg alongside TRIZ 6MG. This combination has turned out to be the ideal sweet spot for me — food noise is manageable and I'm still dropping weight, which is exactly the balance I was after. I've kept up this stack for close to 2 months now. My weight has gone from 285 down to 274lbs, and because I'm back at uni I'm able to weigh and log every food gram by gram rather than just eating whatever my mom cooks. My pinning schedule started with Reta 6mg on Saturday, then TRIZ 6mg on Wedensday, with no big gap in between.

To get here, I paused the 10mg Reta for a week and then followed the routine described above. The one thing I still struggle with is reaching my 185 grams of protein. But aren't we all here lol. So any questions lmk.
 
Back
Top