10mg of Snap8 into a serum - right move?

HereKittyKitty said:

tuttoi said:

Since plenty of us are confused, here's a guide from the topical queen Anela:

Reddit post

I can ask whether she has snap8 guides too; what matters is low molecule hyaluronic acid, so that the ghk/ahk/snap 8 and so on genuinely get into the skin rather than us wasting it on the surface...

Sorry for the bad english, only just woke up
Worth remembering that genuine ULMW HA is an irritant. Know your Dak numbers, and ask your suppliers.

@FarmgirlRebel - hearing about the Dollar Tree dupes came as a surprise. One got bought and I've been impressed. Between the Dollar Tree products and Glow Recipe there is virtually no difference except the price.

Currently surfing Alibaba for a supplier. Thanks for the tip!
Dollar Tree dupes are the bomb. The Global Beauty Care line really does it for me, especially the Smooth and Lift collagen facial cleanser at a buck 25...that price can't be beat, and you're right, I neither see nor feel any difference next to products costing waaaaaaaaaaaay more.

A couple of things get proper money from me rather than being skimped on, but honestly most of what I own now comes from Dollar Tree 😆
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

HereKittyKitty said:

tuttoi said:

Since plenty of us are confused, here's a guide from the topical queen Anela:

Reddit post

I can ask whether she has snap8 guides too; what matters is low molecule hyaluronic acid, so that the ghk/ahk/snap 8 and so on genuinely get into the skin rather than us wasting it on the surface...

Sorry for the bad english, only just woke up
Worth remembering that genuine ULMW HA is an irritant. Know your Dak numbers, and ask your suppliers.

@FarmgirlRebel - hearing about the Dollar Tree dupes came as a surprise. One got bought and I've been impressed. Between the Dollar Tree products and Glow Recipe there is virtually no difference except the price.

Currently surfing Alibaba for a supplier. Thanks for the tip!
Dollar Tree dupes are the bomb. The Global Beauty Care line really does it for me, especially the Smooth and Lift collagen facial cleanser at a buck 25...that price can't be beat, and you're right, I neither see nor feel any difference next to products costing waaaaaaaaaaaay more.

A couple of things get proper money from me rather than being skimped on, but honestly most of what I own now comes from Dollar Tree 😆
As long as the quality and the results are there (whatever I'm buying), paying the lowest price going is fine by me.
 
capth4u said:

FartfulCodger said:

capth4u said:

Came across this video on YouTube and I reckon we'll give it a go 👍 Hopefully linking it is ok... Forgive me if not 🙏

View: https://youtu.be/nkpxetzUTMI?si=rgheJobRMhUPC5dF
The bit that lost me, scientifically, was the spelling "GHKC-u".
What's behind that - the sting?
The spelling. "Cu" means copper, and no hyphen belongs in it. A basic grasp of the ingredients is the least you'd expect from them.
 
A large quantity of Snap 8 got ordered from AliExpress. Delivery took about a month, but I genuinely believe it's the real thing. It dissolves just the way the lyophilized snap 8 from vendors does. On my face it feels tingly, same as other snap. Sending it off for testing to confirm it's real keeps crossing my mind, though I don't feel the need to pay for expensive lyo snap anymore. The biggest risk with something like this, I suppose, is not knowing whether heavy metals have tainted it, which bothers me less while I'm not injecting. If I thought about ordering again I'd probably find a way to get it tested. 100 grams cost 20 bucks, and shipping wasn't expensive.
 
An epically awesome face cream came out of SNAP8, syn ake and ahk. On my skin it feels incredible. The ahk also came from ali express. For each of snap, syn ake and ahk I used 600 mg, dissolved in 1 ml BAC, then stirred into Neutrogena hydro boost.
 
Back
Top