10mg of Snap8 into a serum - right move?

KosmikVoidX

Explorer
Joined
Apr 6, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Hey all! A question for the crowd! I've got 10mg of lypholizied Snap 8. Do I recon it with 1ml back water and then mix that into 30ml Hyaluronic acid serum? Or would raw powder serve better here? Is that strength even enough for results to show? Can it be mixed with GHKCU? If so, which is better for that - lypholizied or raw GHKCU? Research has only produced contradictory advise from other places, so before I recon and possibly waste it, I'd like to hear what others have experienced. Anyways, thanks in advance for any help you can give!
 
KosmikVoidX said:

Hey all! A question for the crowd! I've got 10mg of lypholizied Snap 8. Do I recon it with 1ml back water and then mix that into 30ml Hyaluronic acid serum? Or would raw powder serve better here? Is that strength even enough for results to show? Can it be mixed with GHKCU? If so, which is better for that - lypholizied or raw GHKCU? Research has only produced contradictory advise from other places, so before I recon and possibly waste it, I'd like to hear what others have experienced. Anyways, thanks in advance for any help you can give!
The video comes from a single vial reseller I use occasionally, though the video is purely information. If mods need to take it down. Mixing with plain hyaluronic acid isn't something I've done, but my other mix turned out just fine, same as the one in the video. Starting with just 1/2 of the Snap 8 mixed in may be wise - that much Bac water can leave things very watery. Working up to the full mix is worth considering, fyi. Refrigeration will be needed too. My acne is still a battle, so I haven't gone whole hog on it yet and can't say how well it works. https://rumble.com/v5iy8yz-snap-8-beauty-protocol.html
 
Hey, appreciate the video. That's more or less the approach I had in mind, though whether 10mg in the hyaluronic acid would achieve much was my worry.
 
KosmikVoidX said:

Hey all! A question for the crowd! I've got 10mg of lypholizied Snap 8. Do I recon it with 1ml back water and then mix that into 30ml Hyaluronic acid serum? Or would raw powder serve better here? Is that strength even enough for results to show? Can it be mixed with GHKCU? If so, which is better for that - lypholizied or raw GHKCU? Research has only produced contradictory advise from other places, so before I recon and possibly waste it, I'd like to hear what others have experienced. Anyways, thanks in advance for any help you can give!
At least among the vendors I've looked at, the single vial guys undercut the overseas ones. Where they source from is a mystery to me, given how much less they are paying.

The cheapest option I've come across is this one. For my last batch, 30mg went into the HA. The recon was done with a little sterile saline water rather than BAC.


https://evolvebiopep.com/product/snap8-20-2-2/


These folks here simply recon with HA (the video is in the link below);



00b85e417b7eb4fbeacd6657dd8e309c01af5a2f2ef7eb34a6e519eb26b5ae0b.png




SNAP-8



Snap-8 is a clinically studied topical peptide formulated with compounds naturally found in the skin. It works by gently reducing excessive muscle movement that contributes to expression lines, delivering a smoother, youthful appearance without the long-term side effects associated with...

8cf34f10dac89e3de21ca0f5c2ddc2533ca6ad475a73bdd9e2a81aee622ed08d.png



www.scantifix.com

As for the mixing, I've seen both approaches recommended, so chemically speaking there's no clear answer - just anecdotal advice.
 
yrrdead said:

KosmikVoidX said:

Hey all! A question for the crowd! I've got 10mg of lypholizied Snap 8. Do I recon it with 1ml back water and then mix that into 30ml Hyaluronic acid serum? Or would raw powder serve better here? Is that strength even enough for results to show? Can it be mixed with GHKCU? If so, which is better for that - lypholizied or raw GHKCU? Research has only produced contradictory advise from other places, so before I recon and possibly waste it, I'd like to hear what others have experienced. Anyways, thanks in advance for any help you can give!
At least among the vendors I've looked at, the single vial guys undercut the overseas ones. Where they source from is a mystery to me, given how much less they are paying.

The cheapest option I've come across is this one. For my last batch, 30mg went into the HA. The recon was done with a little sterile saline water rather than BAC.


https://evolvebiopep.com/product/snap8-20-2-2/


These folks here simply recon with HA (the video is in the link below);



View attachment 199



SNAP-8



Snap-8 is a clinically studied topical peptide formulated with compounds naturally found in the skin. It works by gently reducing excessive muscle movement that contributes to expression lines, delivering a smoother, youthful appearance without the long-term side effects associated with...

View attachment 200


www.scantifix.com

As for the mixing, I've seen both approaches recommended, so chemically speaking there's no clear answer - just anecdotal advice.
Oh wow, that really is a fair bit cheaper. Good to know. I suppose that's exactly why we end up being our own rats. Just work out what does the job!
 

Attachments

  • 00b85e417b7eb4fbeacd6657dd8e309c01af5a2f2ef7eb34a6e519eb26b5ae0b.png
    00b85e417b7eb4fbeacd6657dd8e309c01af5a2f2ef7eb34a6e519eb26b5ae0b.png
    361.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 8cf34f10dac89e3de21ca0f5c2ddc2533ca6ad475a73bdd9e2a81aee622ed08d.png
    8cf34f10dac89e3de21ca0f5c2ddc2533ca6ad475a73bdd9e2a81aee622ed08d.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
The snap vial gets 2 cc bac, the Matrixyl vial gets 2 cc bac, and the ghk-cu vial gets 2 cc bac. Those 3 all get combined in a drained eye dropper bottle, which makes putting a few drops on the face areas straightforward. Hyaluronic acid went in once, but the dropper dispenser clogs up . Works for me .
 
A video I came across shows 100g of Snap and Synake going into one 3oz HA serum - with 300g of GHKCu on top!
 
yrrdead said:

KosmikVoidX said:

Hey all! A question for the crowd! I've got 10mg of lypholizied Snap 8. Do I recon it with 1ml back water and then mix that into 30ml Hyaluronic acid serum? Or would raw powder serve better here? Is that strength even enough for results to show? Can it be mixed with GHKCU? If so, which is better for that - lypholizied or raw GHKCU? Research has only produced contradictory advise from other places, so before I recon and possibly waste it, I'd like to hear what others have experienced. Anyways, thanks in advance for any help you can give!
At least among the vendors I've looked at, the single vial guys undercut the overseas ones. Where they source from is a mystery to me, given how much less they are paying.

The cheapest option I've come across is this one. For my last batch, 30mg went into the HA. The recon was done with a little sterile saline water rather than BAC.


https://evolvebiopep.com/product/snap8-20-2-2/


These folks here simply recon with HA (the video is in the link below);



View attachment 199



SNAP-8



Snap-8 is a clinically studied topical peptide formulated with compounds naturally found in the skin. It works by gently reducing excessive muscle movement that contributes to expression lines, delivering a smoother, youthful appearance without the long-term side effects associated with...

View attachment 200


www.scantifix.com

As for the mixing, I've seen both approaches recommended, so chemically speaking there's no clear answer - just anecdotal advice.
The Evolve 200mg one went on order a day or two back, and I believe it's finally arriving tomorrow. My plan: half of the Synake, half of that, then a small amount of the GHKCu already here, ending up with a 15ml serum.
 

Attachments

  • 00b85e417b7eb4fbeacd6657dd8e309c01af5a2f2ef7eb34a6e519eb26b5ae0b.png
    00b85e417b7eb4fbeacd6657dd8e309c01af5a2f2ef7eb34a6e519eb26b5ae0b.png
    361.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 8cf34f10dac89e3de21ca0f5c2ddc2533ca6ad475a73bdd9e2a81aee622ed08d.png
    8cf34f10dac89e3de21ca0f5c2ddc2533ca6ad475a73bdd9e2a81aee622ed08d.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
domin8brix said:

A video I came across shows 100g of Snap and Synake going into one 3oz HA serum - with 300g of GHKCu on top!
Surely mg is what you meant, hahahaha? 5000 $ worth of creme creation
 
tuttoi said:

domin8brix said:

A video I came across shows 100g of Snap and Synake going into one 3oz HA serum - with 300g of GHKCu on top!
Surely mg is what you meant, hahahaha? 5000 $ worth of creme creation
Yes! Though honestly, using that many grams would leave me looking like a newborn baby!
 
snap8 and botox were both recent purchases. Using the botox for micro needling first is likely, but sketchy is as sketchy does! My method so far has been drawing from the klow bottle and squirting a little onto my face and neck straight from the syringe, though a mixed dropper or even a spray bottle sounds better. Appreciate the info! Finding a good ha was on my mind - I have skin111 radiance with a dropper, it contains some ha plus other things, pretty liquidy. Smaller mixes will get tested in case the whole bottle of radiance gets ruined.

The Botox makes me fairly apprehensive, since my other Korean Botox's come from known supply chains and do what they should, but a Chinese version was too tempting to pass up, wasn't it?
 
Jellybelly54 said:

The snap vial gets 2 cc bac, the Matrixyl vial gets 2 cc bac, and the ghk-cu vial gets 2 cc bac. Those 3 all get combined in a drained eye dropper bottle, which makes putting a few drops on the face areas straightforward. Hyaluronic acid went in once, but the dropper dispenser clogs up . Works for me .
👩‍🔬 love this - someone who thinks exactly the way I do
 
Bulk cosmetic grade Snap 8 (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is what I buy, 50g at a time. Bulk GHKcu comes 50g at a time too, along with Matrixyl 3000 ...all far cheaper than vial sellers. My purchase was from a vendor on Alibaba and I couldn't be happier. Of the lot, the 50g of Snap 8 ran the most expensive at 70 bucks. Straight HA got bought as well...I have mixed GHKcu w/HA...and a vial holding just those two sits in my fridge for evening hydration.

A vial with snap 8 x matrixl x Ghkcu blended together also lives in the fridge, for mornings.

Sitting at my kitchen table making various brews and concoctions, I look like a mad scientist. Some work better than others, and a couple of batches got tossed when I had the ph wrong, but that's the nice thing about buying in bulk: I have plenty
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Bulk cosmetic grade Snap 8 (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is what I buy, 50g at a time. Bulk GHKcu comes 50g at a time too, along with Matrixyl 3000 ...all far cheaper than vial sellers. My purchase was from a vendor on Alibaba and I couldn't be happier. Of the lot, the 50g of Snap 8 ran the most expensive at 70 bucks. Straight HA got bought as well...I have mixed GHKcu w/HA...and a vial holding just those two sits in my fridge for evening hydration.

A vial with snap 8 x matrixl x Ghkcu blended together also lives in the fridge, for mornings.

Sitting at my kitchen table making various brews and concoctions, I look like a mad scientist. Some work better than others, and a couple of batches got tossed when I had the ph wrong, but that's the nice thing about buying in bulk: I have plenty
Is the HA you use ULMW?

On Ali, how do you work out which sellers carry a decent product?
 
Jellybelly54 said:

The snap vial gets 2 cc bac, the Matrixyl vial gets 2 cc bac, and the ghk-cu vial gets 2 cc bac. Those 3 all get combined in a drained eye dropper bottle, which makes putting a few drops on the face areas straightforward. Hyaluronic acid went in once, but the dropper dispenser clogs up . Works for me .
Plenty of questions here:

Is the GHK-Cu raw?

If it isn't raw, what mg is the vial?

And is the Snap 8 raw?

How long have you run this blend?

How far does the 6ml vial stretch?

Is it a once/day application, at night, or ?

Does it live in the fridge?

I want to hear all about your results!!!!

Thank you.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Bulk cosmetic grade Snap 8 (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is what I buy, 50g at a time. Bulk GHKcu comes 50g at a time too, along with Matrixyl 3000 ...all far cheaper than vial sellers. My purchase was from a vendor on Alibaba and I couldn't be happier. Of the lot, the 50g of Snap 8 ran the most expensive at 70 bucks. Straight HA got bought as well...I have mixed GHKcu w/HA...and a vial holding just those two sits in my fridge for evening hydration.

A vial with snap 8 x matrixl x Ghkcu blended together also lives in the fridge, for mornings.

Sitting at my kitchen table making various brews and concoctions, I look like a mad scientist. Some work better than others, and a couple of batches got tossed when I had the ph wrong, but that's the nice thing about buying in bulk: I have plenty
Is the HA you use ULMW?

On Ali, how do you work out which sellers carry a decent product?
Sorry, that question slipped past me.

Honestly I couldn't say, but applied on the skin Snap 8 and Matrixyl certainly feel like something, and they behave just like the store bought versions, the only addition being HA; I have messed around with adding aloe and so on to the snap8/matrixyl.

ULMW HA is not what I use - for some reason it aggravates my skin more, maybe it needs diluting?
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

HereKittyKitty said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Bulk cosmetic grade Snap 8 (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is what I buy, 50g at a time. Bulk GHKcu comes 50g at a time too, along with Matrixyl 3000 ...all far cheaper than vial sellers. My purchase was from a vendor on Alibaba and I couldn't be happier. Of the lot, the 50g of Snap 8 ran the most expensive at 70 bucks. Straight HA got bought as well...I have mixed GHKcu w/HA...and a vial holding just those two sits in my fridge for evening hydration.

A vial with snap 8 x matrixl x Ghkcu blended together also lives in the fridge, for mornings.

Sitting at my kitchen table making various brews and concoctions, I look like a mad scientist. Some work better than others, and a couple of batches got tossed when I had the ph wrong, but that's the nice thing about buying in bulk: I have plenty
Is the HA you use ULMW?

On Ali, how do you work out which sellers carry a decent product?
Sorry, that question slipped past me.

Honestly I couldn't say, but applied on the skin Snap 8 and Matrixyl certainly feel like something, and they behave just like the store bought versions, the only addition being HA; I have messed around with adding aloe and so on to the snap8/matrixyl.

ULMW HA is not what I use - for some reason it aggravates my skin more, maybe it needs diluting?
So how is that mad scientist brewing of yours performing?
 
HereKittyKitty said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

HereKittyKitty said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Bulk cosmetic grade Snap 8 (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is what I buy, 50g at a time. Bulk GHKcu comes 50g at a time too, along with Matrixyl 3000 ...all far cheaper than vial sellers. My purchase was from a vendor on Alibaba and I couldn't be happier. Of the lot, the 50g of Snap 8 ran the most expensive at 70 bucks. Straight HA got bought as well...I have mixed GHKcu w/HA...and a vial holding just those two sits in my fridge for evening hydration.

A vial with snap 8 x matrixl x Ghkcu blended together also lives in the fridge, for mornings.

Sitting at my kitchen table making various brews and concoctions, I look like a mad scientist. Some work better than others, and a couple of batches got tossed when I had the ph wrong, but that's the nice thing about buying in bulk: I have plenty
Is the HA you use ULMW?

On Ali, how do you work out which sellers carry a decent product?
Sorry, that question slipped past me.

Honestly I couldn't say, but applied on the skin Snap 8 and Matrixyl certainly feel like something, and they behave just like the store bought versions, the only addition being HA; I have messed around with adding aloe and so on to the snap8/matrixyl.

ULMW HA is not what I use - for some reason it aggravates my skin more, maybe it needs diluting?
So how is that mad scientist brewing of yours performing?
I adore them!! Dollar Tree dupes have been getting bastardized by me too. My favourite right now: their XtraCare Hydrogel with GHKcu stirred through it...love love love.
 
Since plenty of us are confused, here's a guide from the topical queen Anela:

Reddit post

I can ask whether she has snap8 guides too; what matters is low molecule hyaluronic acid, so that the ghk/ahk/snap 8 and so on genuinely get into the skin rather than us wasting it on the surface...

Sorry for the bad english, only just woke up
 
tuttoi said:

Since plenty of us are confused, here's a guide from the topical queen Anela:

Reddit post

I can ask whether she has snap8 guides too; what matters is low molecule hyaluronic acid, so that the ghk/ahk/snap 8 and so on genuinely get into the skin rather than us wasting it on the surface...

Sorry for the bad english, only just woke up
Worth remembering that genuine ULMW HA is an irritant. Know your Dak numbers, and ask your suppliers.

@FarmgirlRebel - hearing about the Dollar Tree dupes came as a surprise. One got bought and I've been impressed. Between the Dollar Tree products and Glow Recipe there is virtually no difference except the price.

Currently surfing Alibaba for a supplier. Thanks for the tip!
 
Back
Top