Would you?

AllCourtTENNIS

Explorer
Joined
Dec 23, 2025
Messages
106
Reaction score
147
Location
Virginia
I bought 3 tirz kits from a well-known supplier whose items are frequently group tested. Once it arrived, I got caught up with life for roughly two weeks and by then had missed the group testing window for that specific batch. It looks like I ended up with the tail end of a production run, since the test groups currently going have higher batch numbers. Last night I finally located a testing group and asked whether they could squeeze in 1 more. A friendly guy replied apologizing, saying it was completely finished and they already had the results.

I didn't request the report they all chipped in for, since that would be rude. But then I started wondering: if that batch had any problems, they would have called out the vendor publicly and everyone would already know. Word like that about a vendor typically travels fast from one platform to another.

So, would you go with 'no news is good news' and use the product without any further testing?
 
Holding off and keeping an eye out could mean the results still come your way. A lot of group tests put out their findings once a certain window has passed — 30, 60, or 90 days. Others never publish anything at all. That said, if there’s no rush for what you purchased, it makes sense to give it some time and then look into whether one of the testing groups has posted results.
 
That’s what I’m going to do—hold off and observe—with something I bought not long ago. (I believed the order was coming from a US warehouse, and plenty of group tests were starting up for those, but after some mix-up with a vendor the items shipped from CN, and now I can’t locate GTs). If you’re able to leave it untouched for some time, I’d say that’s fine. Word gets around when something goes wrong, particularly if you’re active in the vendor’s TG and Discords.
 
AllCourtTENNIS said:

I bought 3 tirz kits from a well-known supplier whose items are frequently group tested. Once it arrived, I got caught up with life for roughly two weeks and by then had missed the group testing window for that specific batch. It looks like I ended up with the tail end of a production run, since the test groups currently going have higher batch numbers. Last night I finally located a testing group and asked whether they could squeeze in 1 more. A friendly guy replied apologizing, saying it was completely finished and they already had the results.

I didn't request the report they all chipped in for, since that would be rude. But then I started wondering: if that batch had any problems, they would have called out the vendor publicly and everyone would already know. Word like that about a vendor typically travels fast from one platform to another.

So, would you go with 'no news is good news' and use the product without any further testing?
One option is to test a single vial and check whether it causes you any problems.
 
Back
Top